Chapter 4 Missing Cuphead

Mugman's pov

'Where'd he go?' I thought looking around the kitchen figuring that this is the first place he'd go to. He wasn't there...

"CUPHEAD! WHERE DID YOU GO!?" I yelled hoping he would answer back. I didn't get anything but silence. I sighed and started looking again. I don't think he'd go upstairs because we probably aren't allowed to go.

"Who am I fooling? He totally went up there." I mumbled before walking to the stairs. As I walked up the grand stairway I found myself in a long hallway. It had yellow wallpaper that had flowers on it and a red carpet that went through the entire hallway.

'Hmm looks like a hotel.' I thought. I HATE Hotel's. Its just they make me uncomfortable and I have a weird feeling about them just as I have about this one. I mean for one it's a Hotel IN City Hall!

"Cuphead!" I whisper yelled hoping he would answer so I-i mean we could get out of here.

"WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-" Someone screamed as a gust of wind went past me.

'Ok that was creepy.' I thought shivering.

"WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-" There it was again. But this time I saw a blue light.

"Ok alright it's not creepy anymore so please show yourself!" I said bravely.

"Borrrrring." The voice said before showing up in front of me. I got a better look at it or rather her. She looked like a Chalice.

"Who's you?" I asked curiously. I mean she looked like a ghost.

"I ain't telling you." She said crossing her arms and plopping down on the wood floored carpet.

"Ok fine then. What are you?" I asked. I mean she was just a ghost but now she's physical.

"Does it matter?" She asked.

"I mean no I don't guess." I said. 'Wait if she's a ghost, that means she can go through walls. Maybe she's seen Cuphead!?' I thought before going to ask her but heard him scream his high pitched scream that always hurts my ears.

"CUPHEAD!!" I yelled before running towards the scream.

The Ghost girl was following me. "WHY ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME!?" I yelled my heart beating hoping that Cuphead was ok.

"Eh. You're not as boring as the other people here." She said shrugging. She was now in her ghost form floating behind me.

"CUPHEAD!?" I yelled again hoping he would scream back. And he did. It sounded like it was coming from down the hallway.

"Let's go!" I told Ghost girl. That's what I'm going to call her until she gives me her name. I made it to the last door of that hallway grabbing the doorknob and jerking it open. What I saw was a bit weird and kinda terrifying.

"MORE GHOSTS!?" I yelled. They all looked at me.

"Run for it!!!" One of the ghosts yelled and all the others ran away.

"Ok that was weird." I said before realizing that Cuphead was unconscious. Those ghosts must have scared him half to death. He's always been skeptical of those things so seeing them might have been overwhelming. I sighed and picked him up and started carrying him downstairs.

"And why are you still following me?" I asked Ghost girl.

"I wanna go home with you." She said making me stop in my tracks.

"You're going to do it if I say no anyway." I said blankly.

"Yes I will~" She said cheerily.

I sighed. I carried Cuphead out of City Hall and all the way home before putting him in bed. "What happened to him?" Elder Kettle asked.

"He weared himself out, you know how he is." I said lying.

"So this is your home? It's cozy!" Ghost girl said flying around going through the upstairs floor and back down.

To be continued...

Hope y'all like it...

Please comment y'alls thoughts and any ideas y'all might have and please don't be rude or inappropriate...