chapter 2

I got up with tears in my orbs
"i can believe i have to walk now"
i felt a sting in my knee and when i looked down i saw my knee was scratched from the fall, luckily it wasn't bleeding but it really hurt
"oh no!" i thought
"now i won't be at school till period 3! my teachers gonna kill me!"
i froze as an idea came to my mind
"my scooter!" i said aloud
i'd still be late but only to first period , i picked up my back pad and ran back home to grab my scooter. once i was home i opened the garage to see my scooter laying in the ground, it was a little small as i got it at 10 form my mother, but i still fit , i grabbed it and closed the garage door and hoped on my scooter.
my legs were a little tired and this point but i was doing fine other wise , as i was going on the side walk, i noticed that there was a traffic jam , and as i was looking out i saw the but right in the middle! with rebecca and lola looking stressed at the window, it was a little rude but i couldn't help but laugh! she had me pushed me off the bus so i would be late now she's in a traffic jam! my beautiful laugh caught the attention of many people in cars and other busses even lola's and rebecca's, and they both death glared at me but i just did the evil finger wave and rode off to school with tears of laughter still in my beautiful blue orbs.