The Brothers

(Jungkook's POV)

After 3 months, I was finally back in the city I love. Finally back home. I parked my Bike right next to Jin's car in the parking garage. It was pretty late, and knowing my brother he'd either be sound asleep or he'd be up with his girlfriend. I made my way into the building and up to my big brother's apartment... home. Even though he'd told me I couldn't live there anymore... just because his Fiance didn't like me bringing people over... at 3am.... Sometimes 4am.
She was no fun, and of course she had my brother so fucking pussy whipped that he agreed with whatever she said. However, a little birdie that works for him sang for me two nights ago. Aside from her screaming my name most the night, she let it slip that Jin was home alone. That the wicked witch was no longer visiting here and she was back in Seoul, working on her career.
I used the spare key my brother thought he'd lost a year ago and slipped inside the apartment. Of course everything was neat and tidy. He was a bit of a clean freak.
The dim light of the hall was on. Jin left it on so that he could see if he had to get up in the middle of the night. I took off my shoes, remembering I hadn't followed his stupid rule and kept them on. I quietly hurried back over and set them by the door. Making my way back toward the bedroom, I shrugged off my leather jacket and tossed it on the couch as I passed by. Once more I gently gripped the door knob to my room and carefully opened the door.
Jin could be a light sleeper sometimes and I was too tired to listen to one of his many lectures right now. So I quickly got into my room and quietly shut the door behind me. It was dark as hell but I knew my room well enough to know my way around. I turned and started to unbuckle my jeans, just unbuckling my belt and pulling my jeans down. I stepped out of them as I grabbed my shirt and slipped it off over my head, tossing it to the floor as I hunched over in the dark and felt around for my bed.

I managed to find it, peeling back the comforter and getting in on the left side. I loved this bed, so spacious, so soft, so feet...... feet. I felt feet and a body, and I reached out and and grabbed something soft, something squeezable...

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! JIN!!!! HELP!" I loud feminine voice screamed from beside me. My bedroom door flung open and the light was turned on, There stood Jin with a rolled up purple yoga mat.

"Ellie!?.... Wait.. Jungkook? What the..." Jin immediately grabbed my ear and pulled me.

"Ow, ow, ow! What the fuck, Jin?!" I yelled back at him as he shut the door to my room.

"Don't you dare curse me. I'll make sure you're never able to pierce those ears again. What the fuck are you doing here JK?" He asked, setting the yoga mat down and rubbing his temples.

"What does it look like? I came home, to sleep. It's been a long trip." I said as I folded my arms across my chest.

"Jesus christ.... You can't just come back in here. You do know I kicked you out, right?" He asked sternly.... Here we go... lecture time.

"You know damn well that the shit you pulled was not okay. It wasn't okay by anyone's standards. You can't just do what you want all the time. Last time you took off, you called me from jail. I'm happy that at least you made it back without calling me to bail you out... but you're still depending on me. You need to depend on yourself. Stop being such a child." He was on his usual rant.

"Yeah yeah, one of these days my actions are going to bite me in the ass, one of these days Karma is going to come for me. If I just grew up, then everything would be fine, right Jin? If I just, slaved away at some nine to five job, got me a nice little apartment. Found myself a nice good wholesome girl. Who then would go back home so she could advance her career.. Leaving me to pay for everything, run my own business. Oh and if I'm lucky I might get to see her twice a year, oh but we love each other so she'll promise she only belongs to me but the reality is she's probably back with her ex, but hey.. I got some random woman in my little brother's bed... so hey, touche'. An eye for an eye, right? Jin the magnificent ladies and gents.... He'll be here for eternity... waiting for his girlfriend." I replied back, not wanting to listen to yet another lecture from him. Don't get me wrong, I love my brother, but he gives some people too much credit.