The first boss raid

Ok so hey guys I decided to include a picture of what Reyna looks like she will not be introduced until a later chapter thx
___________________________
It had been a few weeks since this game started. I hadn't been able to find Reyna but she never was one to shy from fights so I figure if I go to this meeting for the boss raid I'll find her, I hope.

I mad it to the meeting and some guy with blue hair was standing and acting like he was smarter and better than us he claims he is a knight. So I guess I missed most of the meeting because everyone started leaving. I decided to just follow them. We had this big party and stuff that was just really boring, I was pretty ticked that I didn't find my sister. I went into an inn and went to bed. The next morning I woke up and followed the blue haired guy into a dungeon we ended up at the bosses door. He started talking about experience points and item drops and stuff like that. I zoned out cause it wasn't important to me. I snapped back to reality, well virtual reality, when they started to open the door. I walked in and saw this giant mixture between a dog and a rat. He pulled out a weapon and the battle started.

We had his life down to the last bar and no one had died yet then he switches weapons. The blue haired guy ran in and said something like don't worry I'll finish him off. Then someone yelled wait no stop. But it was to late the boss had already swung his weapon and killed the blue haired guy. I felt really bad for him he didn't deserve to die.

The next thing I saw was a guy with black hair start attacking the monster with some girl with red hair, they actually fought really well together in the end the guy with black hair killed it.

Then some red haired dwarf started yelling at him for being a beta tester and getting Diabel killed. I guess that was the blue haired guy. Beta tester started laughing and talking about being way better than those noobs as he called them. He told us not to mistake him for them. Then someone yelled that he was a beta tester and a cheater,a beater as they called it, I really didn't care so I walked over to the stairs and walked up to the next floor. I had leveled up to level 17 now so I was pretty happy with myself.

I started walking to the next town it was about a mile away so I fought monsters on the way. That's when I saw her it was my sister Reyna.