1

Crowley pov:

We got into my car and the angel next to me groaned leaning back in the seat "Shouldn't have drunken that much" he said looking over at me. I hummed taking off my glasses "For you yess angel" he closed his eyes then mumbled something "What was that angel?" I asked and he looked away "Crowley do you mind if I bunker down at yours tonight?" he asked and I smiled but hid it as he looked back at me.

I shrugged "Yeah, Yeah I don't see why not" I put the key in the slot and turned it starting the engine "But why angel?" he hummed then yawned "Well considering, what we just did with swapping places to survive death I don't wanna be alone or away from you" he said whispering the last part. I looked at him "You don't wanna be away from me angel, so you admit you do like me" he glanced at me.

I noticed him eye roll "I suppose I do, very much so" he then sighed "I do like you Crowley more then I should" I hummed smirking at the angel "Watch the road Crowley" he mumbled "Fine, only for you angel" I looked back at the road just in time to swerve a traffic island in the middle of the road. Once we made it back to mine I guided the angel into my home. He stumbled in slightly then sat in my throne and began sobering up.

Once he was done he looked at me "So where am I staying?" he asked "Well I only have one bed so you can stay here or share the bed" he sighed "I guess as long as you stay on your side we can share the bed" I hummed smirking slightly "Crowley?" I hummed "Thank you for everything" Aziraphale said standing up "Yeah well, you helped me out on occasion" he shook his head "you've been there for me more then I have for you" he said walking towards me "That's because you seem to get yourself in more situation than me Angel" I said starting to feel a little nervous.

He continued walking closer "Even so, no matter how many I got into you were there to help and I'm grateful" he said standing infront of me "And over these 6000 years I've grown to come quite fond of you" I smirked slightly "I find that happens, no one can resist my charm" he rolled his eyes and grabbed my face between his hands "Crowley I'm serious, I've fallen in" he began then shook his head "No, fallen for... no" he groaned removing his hands from my face then removed my glasses.

He placed them on the table then looked into my eyes "Crowley I've fallen for you, I'm in love with you" he said looking into my eyes. My eyes darted around his face trying to find any way that he could be lying but there was none so I stared into his blue eyes. I reached out cupping his left cheek "Angel, I've waited thousands of years to hear that" he closed his eyes "Sorry to have made you wait" he said then looked into my eyes again.

Chapter ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ!

Thank you for reading, I hope you all enjoyed this.

Leave a Follow on my Instagram (Fanoffandoms12_stories), a comment and a like if you feel pulled