3

Aziraphale pov:

I woke to find I had a snake wrapped around one of my legs going up around my body its head resting on top of mine. I smiled moving my move-able hand up and rubbing his head, I felt his tongue flick my hand. I then rubbed my hand down the surprisingly smooth skin, I reached down and gently unravelled the tail from my leg working my way up the body.

Once I was free from its coils I stepped out of bed and stretched. I yawned then looked back at the snake finding it had coiled up and buried its head in the middle of the circles. I hummed then left the room using magic to change into a different outfit then I'm used to. I had selected a white turtle neck, grey plaid bottoms, a grey long coat and white shoes. For some reason I felt like presenting as more female today so I ended up making my hips more pronounced.

 For some reason I felt like presenting as more female today so I ended up making my hips more pronounced

(Aziraphale's outfit)

I keep my male parts and everything else, it's just my body shape changed slightly. I walked into the plant hallway then spotted a small plant with a small spot, I walked over and picked it up as I did I noticed the plants shaking. "Oh dear, let's go fix this" I said rubbing the leaf. I walked into the room sitting in Crowley's seat then magicked up some plant spray then gently removed the leaf that had the black spot and looked the plant over.

Once I saw there were no more spots I sprayed the plant with the spray which was to make sure no more spots would infect this plant. I walked back to the hallway placing it back in its spot and began spraying all the plants with the spray just to be sure. I nodded and magicked away the spray going back to the throne, I sat down and looked to the side turning the TV on and began watching the news.

»»------------Time skip------------►

Crowley pov:

I woke to find the Angel had disappeared and I was in snake form, I changed back and snapped my fingers changing into my normal outfit just without the scarf. I walked out of the room noticing the plants were wet, I shrugged and continued walking then went through the revolving door finding the angel on my throne watching the news.

I walked over to him silently and leaned down kissing his head "Morning Angel" he smiled and looked up "Morning Crowley, sleep well?" I nodded and eyed his outfit "Like it?" he asked and I nodded. I noticed there was a leaf on the desk but decided to ignore it "You hungry Angel?" I asked and he nodded "I am" he answered quietly "Well would you like to grab something to eat then?" I asked and he stood up and kissed my lips "Of course I would dear" he answered rubbing my chest.

Chapter ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ!

Thank you for reading, I hope you all enjoyed this.

Leave a Follow on my Instagram (Fanoffandoms12_stories), a comment and a like if you feel pulled