⁠♡ I am living a lie

07: 40 PM

The gang formed a circle, each flaunting their dish like it was the best thing since sliced bread

The gang formed a circle, each flaunting their dish like it was the best thing since sliced bread. Mrs. Kincaid popped in the middle, grinning from ear to ear. It was time to share the love with the village kiddos.

Off we trotted, like a bunch of excited puppies on a mission. I was buzzing with happiness.

Sarah couldn't resist poking fun at Dior's all-green outfit. "Auditioning for a tree role, huh?"

Dior just smirked. "It's a surprise," he said mysteriously.

I scanned the group and noticed Rhead trailing behind, but at least he was still in the mix. As we got closer to the village, we could see the kids waiting, eyes wide with curiosity. Then, out of the blue, Dior bolted ahead, arms stretched out like he was some kind of superhero. "Your savior is here!" he shouted.

Mrs. Kincaid couldn't help but facepalm. "Bet he watched Ragnarok again," she muttered, earning a few snickers from the group.

"He's always so over the top," Sarah remarked.

"But hey, that's just Dior being Dior," I shrugged, joining in the laughter.

"Students, the adults are situated on the other side of the village where section B is serving meals. Let's ensure the children here feel safe and have meaningful conversations with them," Mrs. Kincaid announced, observing the interaction taking place between the local children and our classmates.

We began engaging with the children, using our friendly and welcoming approach to make them feel comfortable around us.

"Would you like to try this super sweet rice ball?" Dior asked one of the kids, holding the rice ball up in the air. "These super sweet rice balls will blow your taste buds" he continued, scrunching his nose.

The kid gazed at him, bewildered, and quickly dashed away.

"Dior, you're scaring the kids," I teased, playfully chiding him for his antics

Sarah, on the other hand, approached the kids with a gentle and caring demeanor. "Do you want these soft, delicious rice balls to fill your tummy?" she asked in a sweet, motherly voice, and a small group of kids quickly gathered around her.