chpater 17

At night..

Yn enter in mansion...she is looking exhausted because she came here by walking...as we know jk 🙄, he said, he don't like when yn talk with jin without his permission so as a punishment, she have to walk back to home....but she was not alone.. jk's bodyguards were following her.....

Now she is breathing heavily and about to drink water when mia come and said...

Mia- who give you permission to drink water..huh? Go to poolside area, master jeon is waiting for you...

She said while snaching glass of water from her....yn took deep breath and walk to poolside area....

yn took deep breath and walk to poolside area

Jk saw her...

Jk- remove your clothes and come here...

Yn is hesitating..she looked around...jk chuckled..

Jk- don't worry no one is here except me and no one can enter here without my permission....no come inside.

Yn removed her clothes..now she is her undergarments...she enter in pool and walk to jk....he hold her hand and flipped her...now yn's back is touching him....he inhale her scent....

Jk- same as always...

Then he kissed her neck and shoulder....he turn yn towards him and examine her face....but yn is looking at his tattoo body...her eyes widen..

Yn- this tattoos

Yn- this tattoos....who did this with you? You are hiding scars behind them.....did something torture you? It's cut marks.

She touched his tattoos and then looked at him but he is blankly look at her... then he started laughing.... suddenly he stopped and hold yn hair...

Jk- you...you did this with me...you are the reason..... that day, i was waiting for you but you run away with your best friend park jimin...and then......

He stopped and looked at yn teary eyes...

Jk- why I'm telling you? There is no use.... bloody cheater.

He said and smashed his lips with yn...and start kissing her....tear fell from yn's eyes... after remembering there beautiful past memories...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.