Enemies to Lovers | Pham Hanni [Ep. 7]

"hey, are you okay?" I said as I moved closer to hanni,

I could see she was surprised by my sudden appearance.

"w-what do you want?" she asked, stuttering.

"nothing, I just wanted to know who you love? I mean, you mentioned it earlier,"

"why do you care? it's not like it's any of your business at all." she coldly said, making me shiver.

"o-oh, s-sorry, I didn't mean to-" I was quickly cut off by a soft, and surprising touch on my lips,

I opened my eyes to see what had occurred, and I saw hanni kissing me!

obviously not that I'm complaining.

As she pulled away, I widen my eyes in shock.

"I love you, y/n." she quickly left without another word, leaving me dumbfounded once again.

Jeez, am I hallucinating or dreaming?

Maybe hyein was right, I do need to a therapist.

aish, y/n, soon enough you're gonna have an appointment with one.

I opened the door to my next class, and obviously, with another scolding from the teacher (not the first time).

I sat down when she was done talking about stuff like..discipline, I think? I don't remember, I mean, not that I even listened to her blabbering.

- Continuation -

sorry for the short episode, I have school tomorrow and I still have some stuff to catch up on, hope you guys enjoyed the other story I'm making, please comment if it's too formal, or adult-ish, stuff like that, because I noticed it myself😅.