seventeen

high on sparkling water.

haknyeon
WHY AREN'T Y'ALL HERE YET OMG 
HYUNJAE AND CHANGMIN ARE ALR HERE

eric
OMG IT'S NOV 17 TODAY

kevin
seventeen hA

eric
LEFT AND RIGHT LEFT AND RIGHT 

haknyeon
shut. up.
and get ur ugly asses over here

eric
CHILL WE'RE ON OUR WAY
SO ARE THE OTHERS I THINK

chanhee 
im reaching in 10

sangyeon
so am i 

haknyeon
better make this quick.

the doors to the restaurant opened with a loud ring, alerting the staff of new customers. chanhee's eyes scanned around the room, looking for his friends. haknyeon, upon noticing the eye catching make-up and newly dyed flashy pink hair, immediately realized it was chanhee. he waved over as chanhee started walking towards to them, removing his sunglasses along the way. as he was about to greet them, in a typical rude chanhee manner, the bell rang again and the sound of footsteps, deep voices and footsteps stood out to changmin's already sensitive ears.  

" we're here. " said sangyeon. haknyeon laughed. " why did you enter like that, oh my god. people will think we're some sort of gangster group. " he said, covering his face with his hand from embarrassment. sangyeon was unbothered by this remark, as usual. but the rest of the boys behind them let out a joyous laughter as they took their seats. upon seeing younghoon, a wave of nausea came over haknyeon, who was clearly sensing the cold war between the two, more than he wanted too. as younghoon sat beside chanhee, the younger stood up and asked changmin to sit there instead. not wanting to refuse his friend's request and knowing the situation, changmin agrees, though a bit reluctant. 

the rest of the friend group, noticing this interaction, fall silent for a second, untill chanhee breaks it. " why did y'all stop? continue. i am dying to hear what happened next. " he says, with a smile which sends shivers down sunwoo's spine. " sunwoo, about your exam- " 

" do you want me to vomit right here? " sunwoo cuts jacob off. jacob laughs. " i don't want to talk about it. " says sunwoo, turning away. jacob pats the younger's head. when the table falls silent and everyone is tsking their first bite, hyunjae glances at juyeon and sunwoo, who give him a slight nod. " chanhee? " he calls out. chanhee responds at the mention of his name. " i saw you getting coffee with a guy from our school. is he your new friend? " hyunjae asks. " oh yeah i guess you can say that. we've been talking. " chanhee swallows his food, keeping his chopsicks down, he joins his hands below his neck and rests his chin on it. " why do you ask, hyunjae? " he questions, tilting his head. 

shit

chanhee rolls his eyes. the trio had clearly underestimated how smart chanhee was, and how he wasn't someone to play around with. sunwoo glanced at hyunjae, who seemed to fumble his answer, making the situation worse than it already was. younghoon looked down, he was the only member who didn't touch his food. " well, you know what happened the other day at class? " haknyeon turns to chanhee, trying to avoid the awkward ordeal. thankfully, chanhee too isn't in the mood for indirect investigations so he lets it go, much to the relief of the 4 members, who immediately unlock their phones. 

the visualz (feat.sunwoo)

juyeon

HYUNJAE U ARE INSANE. 

sunwoo

INSANE??? THIS GUY IS OUTRAGEOUS 

hyunjae

SAY THE PEOPLE WHO GAVE ME THE NOD OF APPROVAL 

younghoon

stop going on your phones, it looks suspicious. 

" AND THEN I ALMOST GOT HIT BY A COW. " silence filled the table as haknyeon finished his story, everyone stealing slight glances from each other, wondering what to reply in a situation like that, so changmin does it for them. " did you make that up like...right now? " he questions, sarcastically. haknyeon scoffs. " y'all just hate fun. " chanhee laughs and sunwoo turns to younghoon. he notices the way younghoon turns to chanhee right when he hears the boy laughing, sometimes breaking into a smile or two himself. despite acting unbothered and indiscreet, sunwoo must admit, his chest did hurt seeing his two friends like that. probably not as much as younghoon or chanhee, but it did hurt. enough to make him uncomfortable. 

casual chit-chat drowned the restaurant's cozy atmosphere, as it was getting late and the staffs were hurrying to wrap up and prepare for their closing. after paying for their part and lashing out at the people who ordered too much, they stood up. ready to bid each other goodbye. the group started to part ways, chanhee being the first because he mentioned he didn't want to sleep late and get dark circles the next morning. as he started walking, hyunjae gestured over to younghoon. younghoon gulped the saliva lumping in his throat and started walking over. 

" hey cutie, can i get your number? " a very pretty girl, who looked like she was exiting from the same restaurant they were in a few moments ago, stepped infront of chanhee. her eyelashes fluttered up and down, trying to impress the male." uh...what? " chanhee asked, confused and way too tipsy to think straight. " i want your number. " the girl repeated. this time, grabbing chanhee's phone from his hand. chanhee flinched, shocked by the girl's actions and the audacity to grab his belongings without his consent. 

" hey! " younghoon strides over. " stop bothering him, he's clearly not in his right mind. can't you see? " he shouts. the girl rolled her eyes. " ugh, why are all the good looking guys gay? disgusting. " she insults, loud enough. she walks away, muttering a few homophobic slurs under her breath, but made sure they heard it as well. chanhee remained silent the entire time, gripping his phone in his hand. " stop being a people pleaser, chanhee, learn to say no. " the younger boy turned around, meeting a pair of black eyes that stared back at him, and turned away, only to get stopped again. " chanhee. " younghoon grabbed his hand. 

" no. " he says.

" what? " 

" you told me to learn how to say no, so here i am. no. "

-

the visualz (feat.sunwoo)

hyunjae
sighs

juyeon
damn

sunwoo
now that backfired. 

younghoon
shut up. 

-