twenty two

younghoon stumbled on the road in the alleyway with the cold winter breeze of seoul. he was on his third bottle of soju, and two remaining cigarettes that were accompanying him as he puffed out the 4th one. 4 cigars in a day? that's not okay. he recalls the words of his sober mind, which was now long gone as a much blurrier and unstable drunk one replaced it instead. a few leaves from the shedding trees his his face, but he shook his head, attempting to brush them off. he sat infront of the gate, infront of a house he knows too well. this is wrong, he knows he shouldn't do this, but he can't help it. if only i can meet him, see his beautiful face one last time..

he sits on the footpath. the man can't help but feel sick, and incredibly jealous, when he comes across posts of chanhee with his new friend. he's tried blocking him, but he finds himself looking back at his posts, as if to make him feel even worse than we he was before.

younghoon sobs out, rubbing his tears on his leather jacket, which came of no use in protecting him from the cold as his zipper wasn't even sealed. his nose was blocked and it was difficult to breathe. i want to die. he thinks, looking up, with tears in his eyes. he can see two boys walking in the distance, he notices how they look around to see if anyone is watching before holding hands. fuck, it hurts. he's glad this alleyway is secluded, he doesn't want his tears to be seen by anyone. but surprisingly enough, this was the first time younghoon didn't get what he wished for.

" excuse me, can i help you with somethi- " younghoon looks to his right, to see.....chanhee. chanhee stops his question mid-way, and stares in a way younghoon assumes to be horror. younghoon quickly stands up. " chanhee, i can explain. i was just walking and my legs hurt and i stood- i mean sat um infront of your house. i know it's a bit creepy but you know i'm sor- " younghoon keeps slurring his words, it's obvious he is drunk. as chanhee, comes closer, younghoon talks faster, he tries stepping away, ashamed that he smells like cigarettes, all while still blabbering. 

" are you cold? " chanhee asks, touching younghoon's cheek, which was felt like ice. younghoon stops talking, and just stares as chanhee unfolds the extra jacket he's been carrying and wraps it around the taller male. chanhee sits down and pulls younghoon near him too. both of them sitting in silence. 

" you only thought of coming here when you were drunk? "

he heard nothing but silence as a reply.

" i hate you. " chanhee says.

" i know. "

" i hate you so much that i love you, does that make sense? " he stares. younghoon breathes in, " chanhee i- " chanhee doesn't let him finish, and pulls him, hugging him tight. younghoon cries, he cries his heart out, he cries like never before. he apologizes over and over again. chanhee felt a few tears running down his cheeks, too. but he brushes them off before more can come out. younghoon is catching his breath, and chanhee is staring. " chanhee, i love you. i love you, chanhee. i love you. i love you, i love you. " the younger male widens his eyes, and looks down. 

he feels guilty for putting younghoon through this, sure, maybe he did deserve it. but chanhee knows, chanhee knows how important his reputation is for him, the admirers, the haters, the manly boys, if word ever got out that THE kim younghoon was dating a boy, it would be a never-ending shitstorm raining on his head. all this time, he thought those were the things that mattered most to younghoon, something even chanhee couldn't amount up too. but now, he sees he is wrong, so freaking wrong.

"do you maybe....want to come inside? "

-

the visualz (feat.sunwoo)

hyunjae
bro where the fuck is younghoon

sunwoo
i can't reach him either 

juyeon
he's not replying to my texts 

younghoon
guys
chill

sunwoo
OH MY GOD UR BACK
what happened???

younghoon
i'll tell you guys later

juyeon
what

younghoon 
i gtg bye hehe

hyunjae
bro where u going

-

younghoon smiles as he puts down his phone. " so, you made that group chat for... " chanhee asks, " if i had to lie, then it'll be that juyeon, sunwoo and hyunjae are my good friends and i wanted a separate group chat with them. but if you want the truth, yeah i made it so we can devise plans to get me with you again. " chanhee laughs, as he puts down his cup of coffee on the table next to the bed and younghoon drinks the rest of the water in the glass he's been handed. the golden lights in the room providing a cozy atmosphere. they stare at each other again. " why does it feel like all we've been doing is staring at each other?" younghoon asks.

" hm, not sure. i've just been waiting for you to kiss me. i don't know about you though."

" well that makes two of us. "

-

high on sparkling water 

younghoon
younghee is now official :)

haknyeon
WHAT.