Eclipse

Eclipse P.o.v

He shut the doors to the Daycare and turned around.

"Thank you..." Sun whispered to the little girl. They were all glad to be whole again.

"We have a lot of work to do." Eclipse muttered. The glitch in their systems had messed up their programming. He wondered how long it had been since the collapse of the Pizzaplex. It felt like forever. But he felt like it had only been a year or two.

He began to clean up the Daycare and sighed.

"Did I do this....?" Moon asked in disbelief.

"I'm sure it's not your fault, it was the glitch." Sundrop reassured Moon gently.

Eclipse hoped they could work things out. He remembered his brothers helping out the other animatronics and a little boy named Gregory. He wasn't sure what had happened to them. He hoped they were okay.

They heard a stomping outside after a while cleaning, wondering what it was, he checked it out.

It was Chica, but she was in bad condition. 

What happened to her?

She was badly damaged; her beak was gone. The fire and the earthquake must've really done a number on her.

"Chica?" He called out cautiously. She turned towards him, and I could tell she was trying to smile.

"Oh! Hello, Eclipse. I was just looking for a little girl named Cassie. She helped me with my voice box a few hours ago. But my power core is acting up and I keep powering down randomly."

It took him a moment to process this. 

"Wait-wait, Cassie helped you an hour ago..... It's been hours. So she's still here...." Eclipse realized. 

"She could be anywhere in the Pizza plex." Moon said hopelessly. 

"We can find her. Chica, stay here and we can help you get your power core under control, alright?" Eclipse suggested. 

Chica nodded. "I hope you find her. She's such a nice girl." 

"Don't worry. We will."