Monty

Eclipse Pov

They searched for hours and found nothing. 

They eventually got to a more open area of the pizza plex.

"Where do you think this used to be?" He asked his brothers. 

"Well, there are a lot of arcade cabinets!" Sun pointed out. 

"Do you have any idea how little that narrows it down?" Moon asked.

"Fair enough."

We went downstairs and found something quite unexpected. Monty. He was broken and battered and only had one leg that was attached to him. The other one he seemed to have lost. A lot of his casing had fallen off. 

He was in the sewage system and crying out in pain from the electrocution. "G-get out of here! Now! I c-can't control it anymore!"

Eclipse looked around for something he could pull him in with that wasn't conductive. He found a wooden plank and reached it out to Monty. 

"Grab on!" 

He did so and climbed onto solid ground. Then he attacked him. 

"Get out of here! I can't control it! I'm s-sorry!" He screamed as he bit and clawed at him. 

Eclipse managed to tie his mouth shut and tie his hands behind his back with some spar wire. 

"Let's get him back to the daycare...." Eclipse commented, trying not to collapse. 

"Not before you rest." Moon told him sternly. "I'll take over for now." 

Moon Pov

He took over and got Monty back to the Daycare, where Chica was sitting patiently. 

"Oh dear! What happened to him?" 

He explained that they had found him in the sewer and that he was glitching out, attacking anything he saw. 

They worked for a bit and managed to get Monty's programming under control. 

"Alright.... Alright. Thanks, I guess." 

Moon shook his head and went back out to search for Cassie. She had to be around here somewhere. 

He thought. He hoped.