ᗷᗴᑎᗪY: ᗩᒪTᗴᖇᑎᗩTᗴ ᑌᑎIᐯᗴᖇ𝘚ᗴ

Title~ Medusa
ᴅɪsᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇʀ: ᴘʜᴏᴛᴏ ᴅᴏᴇs ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ
◇─◇──◇─────◇──◇─◇

Wendy sat lonely in her garden, surrounded by men that she had turned to stone with just one single glance.

Men had wronged her so she would never let herself become a victim to them again.

The goddess Athena had heard her cries for help and turned her hair into snakes and gifted her a deadly stare that no man could ever survive. No man would ever take advantage of her again.

She sat in her garden and admired the terrified faces of her statues. She cut off pieces of an apple with a pocket knife and fed them to the snakes on her head.

She was enjoying the quiet when suddenly she heard something. It was the sound of branches breaking from the distance. She stared in the direction for a moment before standing up. Wendy assumed that it was another man coming to slay her so she decided to sneak up and catch him from behind.

Wendy's garden was a maze, literally. Her rose bushes stood tall and twisted and turned in all sorts of ways that would make anyone lost. But Wendy knew her way around. She had lived here for years after all. Wendy went through the one of the bushes and it led to a different trail that would lead her behind the man who had trespassed into her garden.

Wendy heard the sound of twigs breaking becoming louder which indicated that she was getting closer to this man. And once she could hear him on the other side of the bush she slowly peered through it. And what she saw surprised her.

It was a woman with long and think blond hair. She had her back towards her so she couldn't see her face. It was unusual for a woman to want to slay her but who was Wendy to judge? As much as Wendy was interested in this woman she was still here to do that same thing that every other man was here to do. Therefore she still had to die.

Wendy went back in the bushes and popped out directly in front of the woman. Her eyes turned into slits as she hissed and the snakes stood up straight in an intimidating way. But Wendy was surprised to see no reaction from the girl, she didn't even turn to stone when she saw her. "Clyde? Is that you?" She questioned as she lifted her hand to caress Wendy's face.

Wendy, startled, quickly pulled away. It was then that Wendy had finally noticed the gray fog in the woman's eyes. In her hand she held a long stick. This woman was blind. She wasn't scared and didn't turn to stone because she can't even see her.

"Oh. I'm sorry." She quickly pulled her hand away once she realized that Wendy wasn't whoever this "Clyde" person was. "That's.... It's okay." Wendy said as she looked at this girl. She had long thick blond curly hair that went down to her waist. She wore a light red dress with a black corset along with a pair of boots.

"I'm looking for my friend. Have you seen him?" She asked. Her brows furrowed into an expression of worry. "No, sorry. But I can help you look if you would like?" Wendy offered. She had already assumed that she knew what happened. Around her garden was a big forest, and within that forest is also a human village. Wendy assumed that this girl was probably with her friend in the woods and got lost and somehow ended up all the way over here.

"You would do that? Thank you! That would be so helpful!" She thanked. Wendy gave her a smile, even though she knew she wouldn't be able to see it. She then grabbed the woman by her hand and began the lead her out of the garden. "I'm Bebe by the way." The woman introduced herself. Wendy looked back at the girl. She stayed silent for a moment before introducing herself. "I'm Wendy."