000

Kenyon walked into his mother's house only to be greeted with a slap to the back of his head.

"Arrgh,ma." He winced turning to his mother.

"Didn't I tell you that we were throwing a barbecue on Friday night and to come over to help yo daddy on the grill?" She scolded him.

"Yeah ma but I had to finalize the trade block with the team and put my future into perspective." He said defending himself.

"2 MVPS AND A SUPERBOWL RING!" She raised her voice as she highlighted his achievements in the NFL because she never understood why he was still going hard.

"Look mama am sorry. How can I make it up to you?" He smirked showing his dimpled smile that he knew the woman lived for since he was a child.

"Baby,money and glory is nice but remember it's smaller things that never catches our thoughts that are the most important. One day all the things you forgot chasing the glory is going to turn back around and be the best but it's gon be late then boom regrets gon fill yo ass up. KEEP ON!" She said shouting at the end of speech walking out the kitchen.

"Oh shit,mama up yo ass again." Keyon,Kenyon older brother laughed.

"You know she gotta give a sermon." Kenyon sighed

"Why you acting aa if you don't be giving them martin Martin Luther king  speech to the media to. Talking a hold bunch of nun." Keyon said

"And they eat it up every time." Kenyon smirked dapping up his brother before walking out.

Finding his little sister watching Tv with her feet propped up as she ate from a bag of chips.

"Hey baby girl." He said kissing her cheek.

"Hey yonyon." She said not taking her eye off the Tv where she was tuned into a confrontation on the zeus network show Baddies East.

"Mama let you watch this ghetto stuff?" He asked shocked by the choice of words and actions that was playing out on the screen.

"Am 17 Kenyon not a baby and we watch it together." She said in a matter of fact way.

"Ouuu natalie irk my soul." The girl said as natalie nun the reality Tv veteran was doing her confessions.

"Yall got any skittles?" He yawned getting up from the sofa.

"Yeah in the pantry right there?" She pointed to the corner where a small door was.

Walking to the space and rummaging through for snacks. As he was reading the packaging to the chips he heard a name he hasn't heard in 6 years but was once the most important name him once.

Moyann.

His head snapped up to stare at the TV. Then before he could blink there she was.

Walking closer with his eyes glued to the Tv

Walking closer with his eyes glued to the Tv. Sitting down on the chair he watched as she was explaining what sounded like a fight between her and someone.

"Who shawty?" He asked his little sister to confirm

"That's moyann she's the only one I can actually rock with,she's beefing with natalie the long chin one because they being weird to her since the show began." The girl explained moyann character on the show.

"You follow em on IG?" He asked his sister.

"Who natalie or moyann?" She asked.

"Moyann." He answered.

"Yup. Let me send her profile to you right quick." She said.

His little sister sent moyann profile and he immediately tapped on the first pinned photo.

Feeling his heart dropped as he read the caption and looked at the first photo in the slide,his stomach churned with each word. He felt sick.

Setty_mama: 6 years ago I was wondering how am going to do this but god showed me a way

Setty_mama: 6 years ago I was wondering how am going to do this but god showed me a way. It always was you💕 #mysetty

Reading the caption he felt like there was dust in his throat. His hand shook drastically as he scrolled across the screen.

She didn't have a new born but a child as she implied 6 years ago

She didn't have a new born but a child as she implied 6 years ago. A baby girl.

6 years ago he was in west Philadelphia with his grandmother,summer. Running the football camps and there he met moyann 3 years before that.

5'7 lightskin with one of the most athletic bodies for a female,cornrow braids that hung over her shoulder. A mouth that spit hot shit and skills that got her playing time on the camp more than half the guys.

"Bro, moyann a ghetto booty bitch. She will clock yo shit after she give yo sum."

He was warned by half the camp as they noticed him and moyann was building a bond.

"Kenyon!" He heard his mother call out his name.

"Yeah mama,coming!" He said flipping up off the sofa his head dizzy.

_______________________________________________

Welcome to The oath

A few of my face claims real life stories Maybe refrenced to add  spice but this book is all fiction. Everything and everyone is props used to bring my imagination to life.

Hope yall enjoy.