001

'2015

'2015

"Look my house ain't shit ok." Moyann said to Kenyon who was staring at her in the park BMW infront of the field.

"And?" He asked not caring about her living situation.

"We got roaches,my baby sisters and brothers probably pissed on the floor and there is 100% chance my momma gon be on the floor high as fuck then some dude gon come fuck her for some dope. My brothers gon be smoking with they friends to, wait today is a Wednesday so they not there." She tried setting him up for his first visit to her house.

"Moy,I told you a million times over and over,I.donot.care.about.your.situation. i care about you,i like your fine ass for you. " he said leaning over towards her watching as she blushed her pierce dimples sinking.

"Shiiitt I'll help you clean em roaches out to." He joked causing her to giggle,he pecked her plump lips slowly before holding her neck  tur5n it into a slow sensual make out session.

Pulling away from the kiss her eyes filled with lust.a look no matter how hard tried to resist he could not. Turning the car on then backing out the drive way pulling off to moyann's place.

He watched as they swung around the corner which was the entrance to her neighborhood. It was easy to decipher the difference between who was who.

There were houses that were in great conditions,the lawns green and freshly painted houses then there were houses that look nearly abandoned but had occupants.

"Stop at the blue house with the swing." She instructed him to her house that was a birdseye view. Moyann's house was one that was stuck in the middle,the lawn was dry and nearly gone but the house painting wasn't bad and the toys out front were evidence of occupants.

He slowed down as he got up to the house. Parking the car he hopped out about to open the door door for moyann but she was already letting herself out.

"Moyann how many times do we have to go over this. I open doors for you ok you're a lady you're not supposed to touch any doors." He stressed.

Moyann blushed heavily at how fustrated he get when he never get to practice chivalry with her.

"Sorry." She apologized wrapping her arms around him as she laid on his chest.

He bent his head to kiss her forehead staring into her eyes.

"Ok Let's go into my ghetto ass house." She said linking their hands together.

Pushing the door open she noticed it was lock and sighed. unlinking her and Kenyon hand. Leaning over to where a toy stove was he watched as she picked up the hood and picked up a single rust key.

Opening the door she led him him inside making sure he was behind her as she held his hand.

He watched around noticing the living room area only had one sofa and a 12 inch Tv hanging on the wall. The paint on the walls were peeling off bit by bit.

Leading him to the last room down the hall. He noticed the door held 4 dead bolt and moyann took time opening all 4 with different keys from her pocket.

"And this is my room." She said  as she revealed a room that held a small bed and it trimmed with blue LED lights, dark blue curtains hung by the window. Everything was neatly arranged and there were a few sports posters  on the wall.

"You neat mamas." He complimented.

"Thank you, I know it's not fancy and shit like yours but i try." She said before kissing his lips again.

"So about these trophies?" He said pointing to the shelf.

"This is MVP of my basketball team and this cute ass one here is from track. The rest is from football still yet to win something major major in that butttt you know by next season amma work hard to get me a college scholarship and stuff ." She said optimistic about the scholarship program that she had enrolled on.

"That's what am talking about baby. You got this." He said hyping her up.

"Yeah,mr.Alabama." she said referring to his commitment to the university earlier in the year.

He flexed out proudly before laughing and pulling her towards him again. Placing his forehead on hers as he stared into her eyes once more.

"You know I want us to ride for eachother still even though shut uncertain." He told her.

"Anytime you need or want me I got you." She said pecking his lips.

"Preciate you babygirl,you the realest and I luh that for us." He said.

Wrapping her arms around his neck as she backed them up onto the bed.

"You know what I want right?." She asked pulling the strings of his grey sweats.

he bit his lips staring at him watching As she ran her hands over his crotch feeling up on him.

"No." He said playing gullible to her advances.

"Oh really?"  She asked climbing onto him pulling up her shirt over her shoulders revealing her breast to him and her toned stomach.

Sitting up holding her back with just his palm he lowered his head to take one of her nipples into his mouth before kissing up her neck flipping her over to be on top as he continued his way up to her lips.

"You got protection?" She asked him.

"No,I'll pull out i promise." He said.

"You aren't good at that kenyon." She said ignoring her as he searched for her sweet spot to finding it behind her ears.

Her hips swiveled into his as he sucked on the spot earning soft moans from the girl. Smirking at her submission.