007

Setty_mom: I said no to a pet rodent now I can't get a smile from her

Kenyon watched moyann's most recent posts of setty. He chuckled as he watched her story where setty had a whole presentation about needing a rat.

"Who got you smiling like that gang?" Jalen Ramsey, his teammate asked.

"Finally getting some pussy?" Chad,jalen's little brother asked.

"Yeah." He answered.

"From who nigga?,I damn near think you was getting sweet on us." Chad said laughing.

"Yo bitch, that you know I can have." He said boastful.

"Shhiitt,you just might but nah nah Forreal bro,i heard you took him a yellow bone from the club tho." Chad said causing Jalen to side eye him.

The younger boy couldn't hold water if he was dying.

"I ain't tell luh bro nan aii but some folks saw you riding with some girl from yo place." Jalen said wanting to know as well.

"I wasn't taking anybody from no club,check yo sources." Kenyon said knowing someone had seen him left with moyann that night.

"Yeah aight,sneaky ass nigga." Chad said getting up and leaving the room.

"I got to get my mama from the airport,see ya around bro." Kenyon said dapping up Jalen before leaving the house.

After the confrontation with his grandmother on the facetime call,Kenyon had to fill his mother in about the situation . Still not satisfied with his explanation the woman caught a one way flight to California.

The two was a peas in a pod,he looked like his dad but bonded more with his mother,he was a mama's boy and his grandmothers favorite.

He never dated or did anything without his mother's opinion on it except moyann. It was a no brainer type of thing with moyann,he saw her wanted her and he got her.

"Kenyon hurts." His mother said getting into the back seat of the BMW.

"Ma,how was your flight?" He asked her.

"Good,now drive. I need to put my feet up,you have me stressed out boy. Raised my goddamn blood pressure." She cursed settling herself in the back seat.

Kenyon drove to his home and after a warm meal prepared by his chef,the woman was settled and ready to listen to her son.

"How did you meet this girl?" She asked.

"Football camp in philly." He answered.

"Mhmm,so she's an athlete?" She asked him.

"Used to but she's on reality TV now." He answered.

"Mhmm,she got kids after the baby she's  claiming to your's?" The woman questioned further.

"Nah,she had the baby in senior year highschool." He said.

"Didn't yo daddy  stop you from going to philly around that time?" His mother asked getting suspicious.

"Remember that time he took you on the cruise in like spring time?" Kenyon asked remembering the time stamp when setty was created.

"Yeah."she answered.

"I went to philly without Y'all knowing." He said earning a slap to his head.

"That's what you get for being fast and didn't i tell you to use protection. How long were you and that girl being fast from?" She scolded.

"She was 14 and I was 15." He said.

"So you were her first?" She questioned.

"Yeah,moy was a tomboy wasn't really into boys other than when she was fighting them." He confessed.

"So you basically turned her out and then knocked her up. I would hate your guts." His mother voiced her opinion.

" Kenyon if this girl meant alot to you like that why you never mentioned or brought her around? " his mother asked.

"That was a big responsibility ma." He confessed.

"It was a big responsibility when you was doing the nasty with her and flying to philly to see her and do the nasty there to." His mother scolded.

"Mama it's not like that." He stressed not liking the way it sounded.

"Sure is,ready to lay that girl down but wasn't ready to pick her up." She said bluntly

"Mama it's not like that"he answered quickly not liking the sound of the way his mother said it.

"So what is it like or was like Kenyon?" His mother asked wanting to hear his logical answer to what his relationship with moyann was.

"Ma i love moyann to death,I still do but i love the game to. I was torn between the two, being great and being a good man for her. I guess i had to choose and I chose the game,I regret it now. A baby is involved ,the love of my life had my child and I want to be a father and a good man to her." he confessed

"I'll see what i can do Kenyon but I thought you better." The woman said.