five.

~ Andi's POV ~

"S-scoups?" I asked mostly to myself.

At that exact moment, it felt as if the world had halted momentarily – as if the trees had stopped dancing to the music brought about by the wind.

Thus, I did the only acceptable thing to do once faced with such beauty, I observed him.

I observed how his eyes reflected a glint of curiosity.

I observed how his previously smiling face changed to match a look of confusion.

I observed how the man I had cried over for months now, stood in front of me.

Alive. Healthy. Happy.

As if a cold bath of water was poured on me, I was brought back to reality when the supposedly halted trees seemed to wobble more prominently.

I was brought back to reality when he put on a polite smile and said, "I'm sorry, what?"

What? I asked myself.

I attempted to observe any sign of bluffing.

There was no way he had not heard me ask his name.

There was no way the leader of the popular boy group, Seventeen, thought that no one would recognize him in such a remote place.

He was wrong.

I could not be mistaken.

I knew who Scoups was. There was no way I would have mistaken him for another person. I had spent years as his fan and months working on his posters nearly every day.

There was no way.

Although, for some reason, there was a force inside me that urged me to play along — to not question.

So I did.

"I-i'm sorry. I must have mistaken you for someone else. Don't mind me," I said as I too tried changing the topic, "Um are you perhaps... Sheb?" I asked curiously.

His look of confusion shifted completely to a look of amusement, "Yes, I am Seb," he said emphasizing his name.

At that moment, I wanted to quite literally be one with nature. How embarrassing! I not only forgot his name but used the scenario of the child calling for him as a basis.

Oh god! The crying little girl, I almost forgot.

Setting my embarrassment aside, I kneeled down to the little girl who was trying her best to hide behind Seb's leg.

"Hey, I'm sorry about earlier. I didn't mean it." I said as softly as I can.

The little girl only stared at me and hid herself from my view further.

I sigh.

"Sorry about that, Zini is a bit uh shy with strangers," Seb spoke.

Ah so Zini is her name. Cute.

I straightened up from my kneeling position, though still unable to meet his eyes, and said, "I'm sorry. I didn't expect to hit someone. I was just getting a little impatient," I muttered the last part.

He looked at me again, most likely surprised at how honest I was being.

He seemed to not have minded my last statement because he changed the topic altogether, "We should probably get going while the sun is out. Wouldn't want to venture on your first day in the dark, right?" He said with a chuckle.

Just when we were about to go, he stopped to look at me and asked, "Oh I forgot to ask! What was your name again?"

At that, I felt like passing out. I was about to introduce myself to my bias. Hold me.

So I pretended to be normal as I confidently spoke, "Andi. My name is Andi," but I was far from sounding cool. It felt like I had been forced to squeak it out of me.

He looked like he was stifling a laugh so instead of replying, he only nodded.

I expected him to lead the way as I tightly gripped my bags but I was surprised when weight was lifted out of my hands.

I was unable to react right away, the next thing I knew, he was leading the way with Zini in one arm and my bags in the other.

Damn.