Chapter -- 3

One day in morning Jiang Yanli sit on the hall room and watched news....then the door bell rang....

Ding dong...!

Jiang Yanli gets up and open the door...Jin Zixuan was stands infront....when he saw Yanli he hug her, and say..

How are you Li...?

Hmm.. I am good Zixuan; and how are you...?

Hm, I am also good..,but I just missed you soo much these few days....; Zixuan say.

{ Jin Zixuan is Jiang Yanli's fiancee...,elder son of Yanli's father's friend Jin Guangshan. Yanli and Zixuan's parents fixed their marriage in their childhood...., but after growing up, both of them got busy with their career...but recently from 1 year they are dating and then they engaged....;
fro business work Jin Zixuan was go to London for a month.}

Jin Zixuan kissed on Yanli's forehead....
then he ask about Jiang Cheng and Wei Wuxian....
Just then Weiying came down from his room with Yuan in his arms..., after seeing Zixuan...Yuan get off from Weiying's arms and he run over to Zixuan.. "Gū fu" he cries.... Zixuan also sat down and picked up Yuan...; then pinch his cheeks and say.....

How are you little dummy boy...?

I am good Gū fu.....Yuan said in his shuttering voice,

Weiying and Yanli was saw them with a smile...;

Dummy boy...I have a surprise for you.., Zixuan tell Yuan;

Really Gū fu...! Yuan cries in excitement..,

Hmm.... Zixuan say and give him a mini motorbike.....

Yuan clapping and kiss him on his cheek and say

You are the best Gū fu.....!

You like it dummy.....? Zixuan ask

Hm hm... Yuan shake his head and smile.

Just then a voice comes from the hall room...: " Don't you all need to eat your breakfast is't it "...? It's Weiying....,who standing in the hall room cross his hands on chest....,

And you peacock.....you spoiled my kid...

Weiying say jokingly...

Now tell me how are you and your business.....?

Hmm hmm I am alright and my business also... Zixuan tell Wuxian with a smile and come inside the hall....
Then he puts Yuan down and say....

So my brother-in-law..how are you....makes a dramatic face..;

Hmm....for now I am alive but don't know how long I'll be.... Weiying say and smile making a wierd face....

Hey why do you have any mejor disease... Zixuan say and act concern.....

Zixuan stop it now..... Let's go we need to eat breakfast, Wuxian come....Yanli say

Hmm shijiee... I m soo hungry...! Weiying say....

In the dining table all of  them doing there breakfast....
Suddenly Yuan was trys to insist Weiying for ice cream....but Weiying say no....

But baba I just eat only one scupe...! Yuan cries;

No your teeth are already catch cavities... Weiying say...

"But baba...."!

"No.."!

Hay dummy boy here...your ice cream... Zixuan say suddenly and put a bowl before Yuan....

Thank you Gū fu.....Yuan smile....

"Really....! You spoil my kid".... Weiying shake his head...

Hay brother-in-law...why you are so strict....?
If your husband was here then he was also say tha.....
Suddenly Zixuan stop and look at Weiying.....
Who's eyes are already get red and teary and his grip on the chopsticks get tight....

Wuxian.....!

I am sorry.... Zixuan say....,

Wuxian ... Yanli say and she put her hand on Weiying's...

Weiying look up at Yanli's eyes with his teary eyes and say ...."Shijie please" with his cracked voice...

Weiying gets up from the table and go from there....

Wuxian....i am sorry please listen..... Zixuan keepet calling him from behind...

Li.... Zixuan say and look at Yanli with guiltful eyes....

Yanli grabe Zixuan's hand gently and say...."don't worry he is okay but Zixuan I told you many times please don't talk about his past infront of him..."

Zixuan say beside Yanli and say...

Li...;

Hmm....,

I want to ask you something....

Hmm say.....

Can you please tell me... What happened in the past why Wuxian always looking hurt when he hear about his husband....?
It's okay if his husband divorced him... why he don't start his new life with a better person who loves him......
Zixuan look at Yanli....

Yes I tell you everything....but promise me you don't blame him for this..... Yanli say...

Yes I promise you... Zixuan grabe Yanli's hand tight...

So what do you think...what happened in the past..?🤔
That is it for today sweeties..😊💞

I know you are very confused..😂about everything....but don't worry you understand everything....😁

Enjoy the story...😊🤍

Ohh i forget to tell you something😅
In this story I use a word "Gū fu"..; so this is a Chinese turm which is use for "Uncle", means ( my father's sister's husband ) for this...

And please tell me in the comments how is the story...🥺

Okay bye good night 👋😴💕