Chapter --- 8

on the other side.....

a bodyguard come to Yanli and said her something...

she heard this and shocked..
How can this be possible? Just 10 minutes ago I had left him in a room for rest because he was drunk...

ok you prepare a car for leaving i call cheng... yanli said

Yanli and Cheng was sat on a car..yanli tell everything to cheng..

Shijie...i tell you he is really being mad...for the Lan...!
Cheng said angrily
mam  finally i traced Wei sir ...Alax said 
Where is he...?

in his old house mam...
ok then please drive fast we need to go there as soon as possible.... don't know how is he...

yes mam...;

a car stopped in front of the forest house....cheng,yanli and alax came out from the car...

without delay they get in and start searching Weiying.....

jiang Cheng run to the garden and call Weiying repeatedly...but he don't get any response...
Yanli was searching Weiying right side of the garden...and she saw Weiying lay down on the ground....she go closer to him and shake him but got no response...
Wuxian..!!

Wuxian... please open your eyes..

Cheng...Cheng please come here...

Yanli screamed...!

Cheng and Alax came there....

Cheng... please do something Wuxian is not responding....
Yanli cried...

Cheng lift Weiying on his lap and carried him in the house..and layed him on the bed...

Shijie please call the doctor fast...said Cheng

hmm ok Cheng..!

Alex lit the chimney...;

Yanli gave a hot water bucket to Cheng...then Yanli and Alax leave the room...

"Cheng undressed Weiying and wipe his body with the hot water help of a towel then dried him up and dressed him.."

then doctor Wen Qing also arrived there..
she go to Weiying's room for check him..
She check Weiying's temperature....and say Cheng..

How long has he been drenched in the rain.....?

He has never had such a high fever..!
Don't you notice him when he run from the party....? Wen Qing said

(Actually Yanli had told Wen Qing everything about Weiying)

Wen Qing please stop talking i already feel bad and stressed...;

and for your kind information I tell you...

Shijie take him to a room for rest when he was drunk..and he run from the party from the back door so we don't see him...Jiang Cheng said angrily...

Wen Qing checked Weiying carefully...and before leaving the room she said...

It will take at least 2 hours to regain his consciousness...so please dry his hair and cover him properly....
Oh, when he regained consciousness, give him something to eat and these medicines... Wen Qing put some medicines on the bedside table....

when she about to leave the room...then Chang called her...

Wen Qing i m sorry for that behaviour...i just feel very depressed....!

i know...Cheng

i understand your situation...Wen Qing smiled at Cheng and leave....

Cheng looked at Weiying and take a deep breath..

and go close to the bed and starts drying Weiying's hair..

Lan Wangji..!!
if i see you hurt my brother again...God swear i will kill you no matter your brother think bad about me... Jiang Cheng said in his mind;

almost in midnight Weiying slowly open his eyes...he feel his whole body paining and heated up....he gets up tried to sit....
Ahh.., my head

he groanes in pain...
Cheng gets up who sleeped on the sofa..
Wuxian are you okay...? Jiang cheng asked Concernedly...

hmm i m fine but i just feel pain in my whole body...ahh"

This is normal because after taking you home you have been unconscious for the last 3 hours...I don't know how long before that you had become unconscious... Jiang Cheng said iretatingly...

What happened to you Weiying...? why did you just come here getting drenched in the rain without telling anyone anything?

Nothing, I was just missing mom and dad, so I came here... Weiying said sadly

Weiying what do you think I am a fool i don't understand anything... surely that bastered did something.... Cheng said angrily..

Wuxian you wake up already....
a sweet voice comes from the doorway....yanli came to the room with a tray on her hand...
she put the tray on the bedside table and say...

"i cooked your favorite pork reap soop
you eat it then take the medicines...and rest"

flashback ends

Mr Lan already my brother got hurts a lot after that incident....

Hey sweeties 👋
I know I m being very mean to Weiying...
Sorry for this but i promise at the end maybe this sadness turn into happyness... and I am really very sorry i update this story late but I have some reason...I was not at my home these few days.. today i back at home and shared this part....

So enjoy the story 😅
Bye bye sweeties 👋💝
Good night 🌃