chapters 39

Sana pov :

When I woke up , Sidharth was not in the room. I bet he has left for work. He's so punctual,  he leaves the house earlier than a student like me. As a student, I was supposed to leave the house earlier than him but I'm a such lazy ass.

Last night I was chatting with Vishal when Sidharth came. I was thanking Vishal for helping me. I wonder why Sidharth looked angry last night.

The anger was even clear in his voice when he asked me to sleep fast.
After chatting with vishal.  I was chatting with swathi, that girl is crazy. I was having fun chatting with her but suddenly  Sidharth asked me join him in bed.

I got ready for school and went down for breakfast.

"Good morning dadi," I greeted and took my seat. Dadi is only in the dinning room.

"Morning my dear, I hope you slept well".

"Yes, Dadi," I smiled and served my food.
After I was done eating.  Jhon drove me to school.  The lectures went by smoothly. During lunch I sat with swathi at cafeteria.

"Vishal's picture of when he was asking for your forgiveness has gone round the college. " swathi said with an smile. She was watching the video and laughing.

"He looks so pathetic, " She added with a mocking laugh, definitely directed to shalin.

"That idiot,he won't think of ever messing with me again. He deserves what he got,"I chip in.

"I'm sure he will never return to college again. His pride won't let him."

"Hi girls," We looked up to see vishal smiling lovingly at us", I beam.

"Hi vishal," swathi waves. I've told swathi about vishal. That was one of the thing we were discussing last night. She wouldn't stop gushing at how handsome vishal is. She said we make a perfect pair. This friend of mine won't stop pairing me with men.Well, it's not her fault because she doesn't know that I'm married. I told her that vishal is just a friend and nothing more but she didn't believe me. She definitely crazy. I'm sure vishal doesn't see me as a friend and not more than that.