Billie secret folder

Let's just say Billie had a secret folder with all the nasty shit the two of you did and sent to each other. Being away half the time when she was touring or working was difficult, so you did what you had to do. She was usually good about storing such exchange of images or videos, but on one particular day...she wasn't.

She's forgotten to store that video in her hidden folder so imagine the shock when she accidentally swiped left on her phone while showing someone something in her camera roll and the video of your titty in her mouth comes up.

You were hovering over her as she sat on the bed, head against the headboard, tongue circling your nipple. She was making eye contact with the camera, that cheeky mofo, before looking up at you as she wrapped her lips around your sensitive bud gently bringing you closer.

She was horrified. She'd never shut her phone quicker than then.

"You saw nothing," she said knowing that if you knew someone else had seen your titties, she wouldn't be seeing them for a while.

𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚋𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚎'𝚜 𝚑𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚗 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚛

Video: She was kissing your neck determined to leave a mark. Her finger ran over the part of your skin where she'd been sucking and gently nibbling. You were holding the camera capturing the moment as a soft moan filled vibrated off the walls.

Photo: You were standing in front of a mirror. The lights were fluorescent. It was evident you were at the hotel. You couldn't wait till she got back from rehearsals so you'd teasingly sent her a photo in the bathroom. Your hands covered your breasts, a slight hint of nipple peeking and a very mischievous look on your face.

Video: Your hand was tenderly holding her jaw, her mouth open, tongue out as she looked up at you. You could only see the lower half of your face as the string of saliva fell like a waterfall onto her tongue. Before she could close her mouth, your tongue crashed down on hers, and they wrestled until you pulled away closing her mouth with the hand still glued to her jaw. You could hear Billie groaning.

Photo: You were in the elevator. Billie couldn't wait to get her hands on you. Especially when she'd seen the mirror that made up a wall of the elevator. Her hands were instantly on your ass as you clung to her neck. Your lips were on her neck. Your back to the mirror. Her fingers dug into your ass, and the other held the phone as she hid her face behind it.