Meeting y/ns parents

Shit. This is the first time I'm gonna meet y/n's parents and I've never been more nervous in my life. I feel y/n grab my hand and squeeze it, she looks as nervous as I am about this. "It's okay Billie, they're gonna love you, I know it." She says as she pecks me on the cheek. She knocks on the door and her brother opens it (sorry if ur an only child, but here you have a brother) and says that her parents are at the table. This is it. I hope this goes well. We get in and sit down.Y/n POV.

This have been going really well, better than I've expected. We were having a nice conversation and my food was lacking something. Oh, that was it. I needed some salt. I said to the table "Hey Daddy, can you pass me the salt please?". Then I saw Billie and my dad both reach for it at the same time. Oh fuck. They both froze mid reach, Billie had that look on her face, ya know that "oh shit" look. And my dad just shot a confused look at me,

my mom, and Billie. After 10 seconds of awkward silence I finally broke out laughing. They both retracted their arms and Billie started blushing like crazy. I collapsed onto Billie's lap and didn't stop until my stomach hurt. Billie looked like she just wanted to disappear so I excused both of us from the table. I brought her into my room and locked the door. I collapsed on my bed from laughed and Billie stood there. I got up and wrapped my arms around her neck and softly kissed her on the lips, still giggling. When we pulled away I whispered into her ear "don't worry, no matter what, I love you the most....Daddy." With a smirk. She just gave me a toothy grin and kissed me again.