1.Myth or Truth 🧐

##This story is purely fictional and doesn't mimic or represent any real life characters or situations. Any similarities are purely coincidental.##

My name is Arjun, I live in a small village called "Sagaravani" with my parents Radha and Rama along with my elder brother RanVeer and grandma Lakshmi. My family has been everything to me since the day I was born and my village has been the source of my happiness.  Our village has about more than 1000 families, most of them are farmers, some work in different capacities in our capital Kumuda and some sell flowers as our village is mostly known for growing different kinds of flowers that are loved by the rich.

My father is a flower seller, he used to go around the village and collect different kinds of flowers that grow here and then use them for different designs so as to sell them. Later on he started to grow different types of flowers in our backyard, which is as large as 10 tall trees and sold those flowers in Kumuda, our capital, which is half a day journey from our village. Since then our lives have changed a lot, we are now getting more than enough gold/silver and we are living so happily.

The people of Sagaravani are also so loving, honest and support each other, we face few issues from time to time but we found ways to get over them and live peaceful lives over the years.

We at Sagaravani are so spiritual and devotional, we have few temples in here but the most famous gods and the most worshipped temples are Mahadev's temple at the north end and The Legend 'Vanveer' temple at the southern edge of the village.

These temples are the places where we find peace to be honest. We just go there look at our gods feel their presence, pray to them, stay for a while and then get on with our lives. This makes us ready for whatever we are up against on that day, we face it with much more confidence and wisdom.

As i mentioned earlier, our village is famous for many things like flowers and Mahadev temple but the temple of The legend 'Vanveer' is above all. This one temple is which every person loves to visit not just in our village but in all of Haindavapuri. This is all because of our Legend, from childhood we were told many stories about our village, the hurdles we faced for decades, the uncountable deaths and hunger calling us. It is said that this Lengend is the one that saved us from those terrible things that we faced decades ago. All of Haindavapuri believes in this Legend.

Cemturies ago, there used to be a king "Haindava" who ruled Haindavapuri kingdom. There are many stories around him that he is a vicious ruler and a throat slicer, the name that he got as he killed most people by slicing their throats. We don't know if he is a good ruler or not but from our ancestors of Sagaravani, we learnt that he is the most bad king that ever ruled Haindavapuri since it's beginning. He used to torcher us, beat us, kill us that's when our ancestors suffered a lot under his rule.

We hate Haindava not just because he is a bad king but what he did to us was unjustifiable by any standards. He has puppets under him that he called 'Rakthnar'. They are the monsters that made our village a death bed and killed many of our ancestors.

Those were the times our ancestors suffered a lot and fought hard to provide the life that we have today.

So my parents always told us to be grateful for the life that we have today and to always help the people of this village.

Like every year, today we are going to celebrate the death of the bad king who tortured our village people in those days.

My grand mother used to tell that a great legend was responsible for the death of bad king and for making rakthanaras run away with fear from this place. He is our hero and every kid in this village wants to be like him, even I want to be like him one day.