Special Guest (Valkbox) 🛸👽

-Astrobox/Valk-
(564 words)

Welcome back to the Flipside News!"
The camera's rolled and the Flipside was now live for today. Beams of light shined down on the Flipside brothers who greeted their lovely viewers.

"We have a special guest for today...,"
Valk walked over to a green skinned native, neither demon nor a god. What was supposed to resemble horns, were tentacles that wiggled through the air. The green creature stood as Valk approached it.

"Um...do you mind telling us your name?" Dom rolled his eye at Valk, carefully approaching the alien creature with his microphone.
They've been trying to get this unknown creature to talk ever since it crashed into their studio. (Seriously, the hole it made was huge) there was no way the damn thing was gonna talk on television.

Astrobox's electric eyes blinked at Valk's small form before slowly opening its cat-like mouth.

"Gnarp!"

Everybody went wide-eyed at the sound. It spoke, yes, but whatever it just said made the film crew fail to hold back snickers. Especially Dom, who enjoyed sat luxuriously in his seat.

"Glarp gnarb gnorb!"
Astrobox rambled in joy as it faced Valk, completely ignoring the microphone being shoved into it's face.
"Gnaarp!"

Valk looked absolutely terrified, as the alien approached him with an excited face. It's antennas lightened up at their tips as it stepped closer and closer.
Valk shook as Astrobox's shadow loomed over him, blocking the fun colored lights.
"Uh...guys?"
Sweat dripped down Valk's cold face.
Dom jumped from his comforted chair before-

"Gloooooorp~!"
Astrobox declined down onto Valk, with it's arms out for him.
"Gnarp gnarp!"

Astrobox's antennas beamed light as it began to lick at Valk's face with its alienated tongue. Slimy liquids covered Valk's precious face with each part it licked at.

Dom calmed down, returning to his seat as the alien happily smothered his brothers face with disgusting slime. In fact, it made him chuckle as Valk yelled to him to help him.

"Seems like it likes you."
Dom crossed his arms, chuckling at the sight of Valk reaching for anybody to pull him from under Astrobox.

Astrobox retreated it's tongue and looked down at Valk with a grin plastered on it's face.

Valk was a slobber mess. He groaned as he felt his own face only for his fingers to be covered in sticky drool. His perfect image, ruined by a strange critter that crashed a whole ufo into their precious studio. What an amazing interview this turned out to be.

"Cut the cameras..."

Dom gave one more look before turning his attention to the camera's still recording.
"Anyways, there's a new food item at the Cat Cafe if you want to get your hands on anything delicious,"
Dom struggled to hold back another laugh at Astrobox hugging Valk, in the corner of his eye.
"We'll be ending it here. See you next time."

The camera crew split up once the cameras stopped rolling. This wasn't exactly what anyone expected today but they sure were entertained. The viewers had to have had a good laugh inside their homes too.

"You doin' alright?" Dom stood beside the two. Astrobox was snuggling it's face against Valk's chest with it's arms wrapped around Valk. Valk could only mutter unintelligible words that Dom could certainly guess were plea's to get the alien off of him.

But he wasn't going to do that.

Phighting! OneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara