Echo House

Elaine drove with Scott to the Eichen House, having found out Stiles was gonna admit himself there.

"Why didn't you tell me?", Scott asked his best friend.

"Because we wanted to avoid something like this.", Sheriff Stilinski explained.

"It's only 72 hours.", Stiles said.

"This is the same place where Barrow came from. The guy who had a tumor inside him filled with flies.", Elaine reminded them.

"You don't know everything yet.", Scott added, talking to Stiles' dad.

"I know enough. Nogitsunes, kitsunes, Oni or whatever they're called."

"Wow, that was actually all surprisingly correct.", Stiles praised his dad.

"Scott, I saw an MRI that looked exactly like my wife's. And it terrifies me. I'm headed down to L.A. tomorrow to talk to a specialist."

"Then why are you putting him in here?", Scott asked.

"He's not. It was my decision.", Stiles informed them.

"Stiles, I can't help you if you're in here.", Scott tried to convince Stiles not to do it.

"And I can't hurt you.", Stiles pointed out.

"Deaton's got some ideas. Argent's calling people. We're gonna find something. And if we can't—"

"If you can't... If you can't, then you have to do something for me, okay? Make sure I never get out."

"Are you sure about this?", Elaine asked gently, pointing towards the Eichen house.

"I am.", Stiles answered confident.

"Okay.", Elaine said, respecting his decision. Stiles gave her a grateful look, grateful that she understood. And she did. Elaine believed if she was in his shoes, she would have done the same thing, hoping to not make her feel as crazy or insane. For a second Elaine thought she also saw something else in Stiles' eyes but couldn't find out what it was. Sheriff Stilinski and Stiles then entered the Eichen House, leaving Scott and Elaine at the front gate.

°°°

"My father said all of the Katashi evidence is being moved to a federal lockup by armored car tonight. Probably within the next few hours.", Allison informed Scott and the twins when she opened the door for them.

"We're going to rob an armored car?", Aiden asked.

"Well, we're going to try.", Lydia confirmed.

"This is a really bad plan.", Scott pointed out.

"It's not that bad.", Lydia tried to convince him.

"It's not that good.", Aiden added.

"None of us knows the route they're going to take. If Allison can get one of her dad's GPS trackers on the armored car, then we can follow it.", Lydia explained.

"So, when it gets here...", began Allison, pointing at the Roosevelt Bridge on the map. "We attack them.", Ethan finished.

"No. Your bikes will be in the middle of the road, looking like you guys got into an accident. And when the driver gets out to help...", Lydia explained. "We attack him?", Ethan concluded. "No.", all three girls told him.

"You'll distract him, and Scott will break open the back door.", Elaine explained further.

"I hope."

"And you'll get Katashi's finger.", Lydia added.

"It's not his actual finger, is it?", Aiden asked.

"You are so out of our league."

"Why aren't we just going to Stilinski for help?"

"Because if he gets caught, then it's the Sheriff tampering with federal evidence.", Scott explained.

"Guys, this is going to work."

"I agree. We can do this.", Elaine supported Allison in trying to convince the others.

"We're losing Stiles. My dad's in jail for murder. We need to do this."

"You're up.", Allison gave Kira the signal to plant the GPS on the truck.

Kira successfully placed the GPS on the truck right before Deputy Parrish came and she hid behind it. With his gun pulled out the Deputy made his way around the truck; something having alarmed him.

"We have to do something.", Scott said, worried that Kira might get caught.

When Deputy Parrish was with his back to the doors of the truck they opened and a tall and muscular man jumped out of it, knocking him out.

"Who the hell is that?"

"Kincaid."

Kincaid was observing the silver finger when Scott, Allison and Elaine had stepped up to get it themselves.

"We need that finger.", Scott said, making their presence known. Allison had her crossbow ready to shoot.

"Why should I give it to you?", Kincaid asked with his deep voice.

"There's a briefcase in there with $150,000 in it.", Allison informed him.

"The scroll inside this prosthetic finger is worth three million."

"Give me the finger... You know what I mean.", Scott ordered.

Kira had climbed upon the truck and jumped onto Kincaid's back only to be thrown to the ground.

"I guess negotiations are over.", Kincaid said with his fangs out and glowing blue eyes, letting out a load growl.

"As if you would have agreed to any.", Elaine mumbled getting into a fighting position.

Allison shot an arrow into his shoulder, and he just pulled it out as if it were nothing. Kira went to attack again, but Kincaid grabbed her by the neck lifted her off the ground and threw her into the wall, also pushing Allison into the wall. Scott went to attack, now transformed to his wolf form, eyes glowing red. Scott punched Kincaid several times, it was doing nothing to him. Kincaid headbutted Scott making him stumble a couple of feet's back.

Elaine used this opportunity and went to attack Kincaid from the side. But she was too weak, and Kincaid threw her into the wall, just like he had done to Kira and Allison. Scott attacked the man again, but was kicked to the ground, gasping for air.

"You have the eyes of an Alpha. But where's the strength?", Kincaid asked Scott, having crouched down next to him.

"Up here.", Ethan made the twins presence on the staircase known. Both Aiden and Ethan growled, jumping down from the staircase, attacking Kincaid.

Lydia ran to help Allison up. The twins were succeeding in beating up Kincaid. But the twins were doing too much.

"Stop. Ethan, Aiden...", Scott tried to stop them when Kincaid landed before him on the ground.

"Stop!", Lydia exclaimed, getting the twins attention.

"You want him to come after us?", Ethan asked, asking if they were sure about this.

"Scott, we've seen guys like this. Trust us. He's dangerous.", Aiden supported his brother.

"So are we.", Scott said, standing back up. Elaine helped Kira up from the ground.

"And he looks smart enough to remember that.", Scott said, taking the silver finger out of a stunned Kincaid's jacket. In it was the scroll they were after.

"We're here to save a life. Not end one.", Scott made clear.