Hi this is an explination

I'm a lot different since I was last here, but I wanted to explain why I was gone and what happened throughout everything.
      I guess we'll start this off with I broke up with my partner because I couldn't do long distance anymore. They were great, and honestly, we still talk sometimes, but I couldn't do the distance. That caused me to be less active and not talk as much.
       I then got into an extremely toxic relationship with this guy well call E, he did so many bad things to me like forcing me to do sexual things with him and putting his addiction to drugs and things on me. He threatened to kill or hurt himself every night. Every argument turned into me begging him to stay, and it turned into every thought I had revolved around him. But anyways, we broke up about a year and a half ago at the beginning of my freshman year of high school.
        I started dating S, and things were bad for the first few months because E wouldn't leave me alone, and I had to threaten getting a restraining order against him before he stopped harassing me. Being with S helped me heal and feel safe and secure again even with the trauma I got from E. We're now going on a year and two months, it's extremely healthy, and he's the best thing that's happened to me.
       Throughout these past few years, I got diagnosed with three major things, those being High Functioning Autism, Paranoia , and Anorexia.  S has jelped me recovering from the trauma and addictions that I had. He's helped me pick myself up again. When he met me I was was an extremely unhealthy weight and it was really bad. He's been helping me to get my weight back up and making sure I take my meds, he brings me food and eats with me and makes sure that I feel safe around him and he knows that I'm there. He protects me from my (verbally and physically abusive) dad and reads me stories to help me fall asleep when I see things or my anxiety is too high. He got me soundproof headphones for when I get overwhelmed and tries his best to keep me focused in class, he doesnt judge me when i stim or have panic attacks. I'm so thankful I have him in my life.

Anyways
That's what happened while I was gone. I just thought you guys needed an explanation saying as I pretty much ghosted everyone. I was also busy with school activities, but it's mostly this stuff.  I would've come back earlier, I just really needed time to heal.
You guys can ask questions if you want, but I'm not going into too much detail on here.
Thank you for reading this, and I really missed a lot of you.
- Bleak