Our Anniversary - Pt. 2

a/n: Part 2 of the anniversary one-shot... time for some fun ;-)

 thank you everybody for waiting, sorry it took me so long to edit.

please enjoy.

saying that makes me feel like a waiter xD

- - - - -

"Anthony," Vic whispers softly. He gazes at the rose petals on the floor, a trail leading to our bed, the pillows and bedsheets replaced with soft silken covers.

"Happy anniversary," I murmur, my hands finding their way to his waist, and I press a kiss to the back of his ear.

Vic laughs softly, leaning his head back on my shoulder, and I start to kiss up the smooth column of his neck. I smell the light cologne he's wearing, and breathe in, enjoying the smell of him. My hands slip under his shirt as I kiss his neck, caressing his waist, eliciting his soft sounds of happiness.

"You're so corny," Vic giggles, "I mean seriously? The dinner, the rose petals, the candles for our first anniversary— it's so cheesy!"

"And you love cheese," I tell him.

And it's true. I see how his eyes get all glittery when he sees scenes just like these in the movies, but he hesitates to tell me these things sometimes because he doesn't wanna be the stereotypical girl in the relationship. He's already like a foot shorter than me, has long curly hair, and exclusively bottoms— but telling me he loves scented candles? That would be the final metaphorical nail in his metaphorical girly coffin.

I just wish he knew I couldn't care less about whether or not he likes candles, and he'll never be less in my eyes over something as simple as flower petals bringing him joy.

Vic turns around in my embrace, and takes ahold of my tie. I narrow my eyes at him, a feeling of hungriness taking over inside, but he's still smiling, pulling me towards the bed. His socks slip on the wood as the backs of his knees hit the edge of the bed, and he squeaks as he falls onto the mattress, trapping himself between my arms.

He laughs, brushing his hair out of his eyes, and I take a moment to admire how pretty Vic looks with his messy hair, nestled in the red petals. I don't get to admire him for long, though, because soon, he's pulling me down for a kiss, wrapping his arms around my neck.

I savor the feel of his soft lips on mine, pulling his plump bottom lip between mine, and touch his body, smoothing a hand over his waist, his hip, his thigh, pulling up his leg and hooking it around my waist. He pulls me down by my collar, kissing me harder, wanting me more, more.

I start to loosen my tie, unbuttoning my shirt so he has nothing else to cling onto besides me.

"Mmmm," Vic hums, biting his lip as he runs his hands over my chest, shoulders, arms, squeezing my biceps. I know he likes what he sees.

I lean down over him so he can feel my biceps moving under my skin, my face just inches away from his, and he shivers in delight. I can practically see the lust gathering in his eyes. His hands, eager to touch, move up and over my shoulders to feel the muscles in my back.

"Que guapo," Vic blushes, pushing away the dark hair that's fallen into my eyes.

"Really? I got you speaking Spanish again?" I chuckle.

"Shut up, I just wanted to try something," Vic huffs, looking away in embarrassment.

I peck his lips, and pull away to see him again.

"Well I liked it," I tell him softly. "Talk to me, baby boy."

"Bésame otra vez," his whispers, his gently accented voice landing soft on my eardrums.