Six

"Alright people! Gather around!" Sapnap screams, standing with the cliff behind him, a few feet from the edge. He looks unstable, and Tommy is mildly worried for him.

But if he falls off of the cliff, that's his fault.

He doesn't fall off, but when he moves over to let Dream speak, he trips on a rock. Patches, with her head out of his backpack, growls slightly. Sapnap coos at her, George appearing next to him to give her a small pet on the head.

Dream, in his now normal neon pink smile mask, stands in front of everyone, somehow looking both annoyed and very amused. His uniform is torn, just like everyone else's, and there is blood on his mask, but he looks kind. He's the same guy who sings love songs to George, the same guy who adopted a stray cat that is now held in a backpack because the cat looked sad.

"Okay! The plan is pretty simple! We go down the cliff, and then fight! Now, some of you—Tommy—have already been down the cliff, but that doesn't mean it's not still dangerous. The goal is to go quickly-" Dream shouts.

"We speed running this bitch, Grape boi!"

"Shut the fuck up."

"No."

"-but still stay alive! As of now, we only have three medics, and this battle will be considerably harder to fight! They have better equipment and weapons than we do! We are, to them, inferior. Show them that this is not the case!"

Everyone cheers, voices hoarse from screams earlier in the week. They are all bloody, with torn uniforms and dirty guns, but everyone seems genuinely excited.

They're motivated.

"Wait, there are three medics?" Sykkuno yells, sounding both extremely excited and confused. In the night that they (forcefully) spent together in the little pit, Tommy has come to the conclusion that he is basically a puppy. He's excited quickly, likes to follow Corpse, and is just genuinely happy.

"Yes!" Dream yells, then turns his head to Tommy and Puffy, in turn. Puffy walks up, giving Dream a gentle hug, to which his body language makes it look like he's annoyed. Tommy refuses to move, standing next to Purpled silently.

"Tommy, go."

"No."

"I'll hit you."

"No you won't."

Purpled moves so that it looks like he's going to give Tommy a hug, which Tommy gets extremely excited about.

He then proceeds to knee him.

"Ow! What the fuck?!"

"Get up there. Now."

"Fine!"

With many eyes on him, considering the whole shouting spree with Purpled, he drags his legs up to Dream.

"In case anyone needs new introductions to our medics, here they are! This is Puffy, with the white hair. In the red mask, we have Tommy, or favorite feral raccoon. And finally we have Sykkuno, with the...with the cat ears? Wait, why do you have cat ears?"

"It's a-a," Sykkuno stutters.

"It's a bet," Corpse yells, and Dream, though confused, ignores the cat ears.

"Okay, go eat and get ready, then we'll move out!"

Everyone cheers even louder than before, like the crappy MREs they get actually taste good. Some of them do, especially some of the desserts. Specifically the marble pound cake, which is Tommy's personal favorite. The only problem is the fact that he has to fight with Purpled to actually get it, which has resulted in more than one scolding from a giggling Sapnap.