4) I'll Look Forever Until I Find You Again

***Kazuya***

Yawning, I wake up. I'll be leaving with Xyra today to who knows where. Wait, speaking of Xyra, where is he? I look over to the mattress he was asleep on just mere hours ago to find it empty. No.. He wouldn't have left without me, would he? All of his things are gone, and I have no leads on where we went. He really left. I feel tears building up in my eyes. I don't mean anything to anyone. I need to sleep.

Waking up for the second time today, I jolt off the mattress and pack a few easy items to carry and stuff them in a lightweight backpack. I'm going to find Xyra.

"Excuse me-" I begin talking to a middle-aged woman, yet she turns away from me the moment I start talking. "Uhm, have you seen someone around my age, tall and blonde hair around here?" I ask, but no ones listening. Everywhere I go, I'm being ignored by everyone. Is there something wrong with me? Do they not realize I'm talking to them..? Do I not exist?

I keep moving, no use trying to find information on where he went. No one will talk to me, and the one person who even replied to me and showed an ounce of acknowledgement simply shrugged and walked off.  I head to the next town over in hopes of finding the one person who listened to me at all.