3. Movie Moments

"I love it!" I laughed out as Jax smugly presented me with the large stuffed pig he won for me at the ring toss.

"For you, m'lady." He bowed his head as I wrapped my arms around the stuffies neck, giggling as he nodded at the worker of the game, still smug at his obvious skills.

It was as though I was the star of a movie; colorful lights, Ferris Wheel spinning, the smell of popcorn, and the amazing man standing in front of me with a look so intense in his eyes, I thought I was going to combust.

"You're beautiful.." He muttered as his finger softly touched my cheek, tingles erupting from the immediate contact. I felt my knees wobble as he tucked a stray strand of hair behind my ear. My lips quirked up into a smile.

"Excuse me!" A small child's voice squeaked as she accidentally knocked me over, running to the ring toss. I slightly giggled, my attention on her for a split second. A split second where Jaxon interlaced my hand with his, tugging me along to the next destination.

I nibbled on my bottom lip as we went from game to game. I was having the absolute time of my life. Everything seemed to be falling into place, but there was still a nagging in my belly that wasn't completely fulfilled yet.

"You're gorgeous when you're zoned out." I reigned my head back in, twisting my neck to Jax' direction, a warmth spreading and tingling my ears as my eyes slightly widened.

"I-I didn't think you were paying much attention." I airly laughed nervously, the pads of my fingers tapping along the back of my thigh. Jax' finger raised slowly, going to my bottom lip, and gently prying it from in between my teeth.

"Nobody else has my attention, Sparkie." He muttered breathily. I was under the spell of his tingles that richoted from where his fingers connected with my skin. His grin turned up into a wide smile, "Would you like to on the Ferris wheel with me?" He drew his hand into the air, offering it to me.

"I would love to." I slid my hand into his, feeling my chest expand as it fell with a content sigh. He turned, taking me with him to the Ferris Wheel. There was no line, the man working the ride ushering us in.

Jax sat me on the inside, my purse and stuffie pulled to my left side as the ride moved to start, my left knee crossing over my right. My heart stuttered with excitement as I craned my neck to look at the view of the entire carnival. My mouth gaped as I observed all the chattering people and colorful lights.

"Everything is so bright from here.." I whisper, before falling back into the seat and turning to Jax. His face was close to mine, my breath catching as I could feel his warm breath fanning my lips.

"Have I told you how beautiful you are?" My lips quirked upwards.

"A few times, yes." My heart stammered with each compliment. I had never gotten as many in my life as he had told me tonight. The wheel slowed as we reached the top. We were stationed at the very top, the moon illuminating us from above; the perfect movie moment.

"I don't think I could ever stop.." He slowly began to lean in, my heart thumping in slow beats. My eyes closed as I awaited the second his lips touched mine.

When they reached mine, it felt like sparks were bursting into the air around us. They were soft and gentle against mine. My lips were partly frozen, unaware of what action to do. After a second, I copied his movements, my hands raising to his neck, gently cupping it, before sliding up to his sandy blonde hair.