Chapter 1(Start the new life)

Erica Marches is an adopted daughter of Rustell Marches and Aveline Damien.Erica is facing a serious heart problem. This made her feel a burden towards his adoptive parents.
They found Erica in a park and adopted her as a child.Erica was well taken care of from when she was 3 years old until she was 17 years old. Erica's parents love Erica very much and already consider Erica as their own child.
Erica's 17th birthday has arrived....

Erica received a very surprising response.

There is a woman in her 40s in front of their door.And the woman is Erica's biological mother. The woman wants to take Erica back for her to take care of herself. The woman said, "Thank you for taking good care of my child, when I know my child is here, I am very grateful.." 

The woman's name is Amber Thomas .She tells Rustell and Aveline what happened that day.She said she wanted to buy drinks for both of them, she was at a train station when he got there her daughter was gone. There were many ways she looked for her daughter but she couldn't find her.

At first, Erica's adoptive parents did not believe the story because they thought that a girl would be able to walk from the train station to the flower garden. How surprised they were did a DNA test on Erica and showed that Erica is indeed Amber's daughter. Amber gave 1 month to spend time between Erica and her adoptive parents together. Amber also offered  100 thousand dollars to Erica's adoptive parents as consolation for raising Erica for 14 years. But her adoptive parents didn't want to because they felt that Erica was like their own child.

Amber knows that 14 years is not a short time to create a love. Erica's adoptive parents are reluctant to let Erica go just like that.

AFTER 1 MONTH.....

Amber came back to pick Erica up. Before they got in the car, Amber said, "If you two want to meet Erica, you can come to town as you like, if Erica wants to see you, he can go anytime''. Feeling sad, they hugged for the last time. Amber and Erica continue to move into town.

ARRIVAL IN TOWN

Still in the car...They get to know each other. They chatted.

Erica:Wow, the city is very beautiful, everything here is really luxurious, Aunt Amber .

Amber:It's like this here, everything should look neat and clean. You don't need to call me aunt, I'm your biological mother. Just call me mother.

Erica:Okay mom. Now we want to go straight home or want to take me to visit the city.

Amber:We continue to go home. You continue to rest, mom wants to go out to manage a new school for you.What are we planning to do tomorrow, okay?

Erica:I am willing to follow mom's orders. (with a sweet smile)

ON ARRIVE HOME

Erica was amazed at how big the house was. "Many people live here, won't it be just the two of us" asked Erica.
"It's just the two of us, after all, the house is still new. Let's start a new life together okay," Answer Amber smiled.
They continued to the 2nd floor towards Erica's room while Erica was stunned to see her design in the house."Mum, this room is too big for me alone, is that okay?" Erica asked. "Mum has prepared this special room for her only child. This room must be bigger than the house, right" said Amber."No matter where I am, everything is still comfortable for me to shelter. Even if it's small or big as long as I can be happy it's okay" Erica replied while remembering about her adoptive parents."You adjust it to this house first, mom wants to go out. Don't forget to take your medicine, if you want to go out tell her. There are rules here too. This is your house too." Amber who is wearing that cross bag.

Before doing anything, Erica called her adoptive parent.
Suddenly a message appeared on Erica's phone screen. The message was from Amber, about the rules for living in the house.

RULES
1)Go out and return before 8 o'clock
2)All information about anything must tell the mother
3)No wet kitchen items are allowed in the house
4)Only able to communicate with outsiders when with mom
5)There are no secrets between us
6)The house must be in a clean and tidy condition
7) never object to what your mother says.
And more...

Erica searched the internet about her new school. The school was named 'American global school'.
Mom came back and told Erica to get ready for school the next day.

THE NEXT DAY...

Erica wants her mother to send her to school. Yes, new students must be shy.
Erica: Mom, can you send me to school on the first day, I'm not used to this kind of fancy school.
Amber: sorry girl . Today I is a bit busy. I want to manage all kinds of work. For today you go to school by yourself. I have already shown you which school you go to.
Erica:If that's the case, don't worry. All girls' school must be ok. I went to school first mom. Goodbye. (with a smile that doesn't mean anything)

SHE GO TO SCHOOL.......