chapter 2(being a new kid)

When she got to school, Erica started going to the headquarters to ask about the location of the school. Erica is very lucky that she has a very good principal than her old principle  . The principal's name is Mellisa Colin. She introduced Erica's class teacher first. Erica's class teacher is named Sophia Moody.The person is very beautiful and charming.Principal and Erica's class teacher visited the school together.

Finally, Erica went to class with her class teacher.Erica then introduced herself to everyone along with her profile bio.
"Hello everyone. My name is Erika Marches. I moved here because I already live with my biological mother. Before this I lived in the countryside. The atmosphere here and there is very different. I hope all my mistakes, You can forgive." Erica started .
Then Erica heard someone whispering and saying "the village girl Well, not at the same level as us. We are the children of rich people. She must get a scholarship that's who can go to school here"
Her friend next to her said"We can't just look at people with one eye, how do we know she's the daughter of a rich person? She said, now that she's sitting with her biological mother, it's not impossible that her biological mother is rich, right?"
*all of the students were talking*
Teacher Sophia took their attention again. "Alright, our children, for new students, sit first, okay. Erica, you sit next to Jeremy,"While pointing towards Jeremy who was by the window.

Then Erica proceeded to move to the empty seat next to Jeremy.Erica studied as usual. During the teacher's absence, Erica invited Jeremy to meet her.

Jeremy is a basketball player.He is also the son of a famous film producer. You can say that Jeremy is the son of a rich man like that. Jeremy is also a friendly person, kind and quite handsome.

As they chatted, Erica noticed someone watching her from afar.Erika asked Jeremy "who is that girl with short hair? She's been looking at us since earlier. She seems to be a beautiful person,". Jeremy replied "That's Luna, the famous student of this school. She too said to be talented. He is good at singing and dancing. Let him see us, he just wants to get to know you," Then the next subject teacher entered. "We'll talk at break later. The teacher has come,"Shut up said Jeremy.

Recess...

Erica eats alone because Jeremy hangs out with the team.Suddenly Luna sat next to Erica. "Why are you taking a break alone? Can I eat with you," said Luna . Erica replied" You want your popularity to decrease. You'll be strange, you'll be famous. Why do you want to eat with a suburbanite like me". "I'm also a new kid. I have only been in school here for 3 years. Let people say what they want. I also want to eat with you," Luna chatted.Erica said "if that's the case, can you teach me how to be famous like you hehe,"."We're good friends, I promise I'll teach you how to be me," said Luna.

As Erica walked down the sidewalk, Erica was looked at a bit strangely by the people nearby.Maybe they feel strange that the popular Luna suddenly wants to talk to a 'fringe person' like Erica.

In another scene...

(Luna is talking to her other 2 friends, Meggy and Stephanie)
Luna:I asked you to come here to discuss about the new girl from the village .
Stephanie:Is that Erica Marches? I think she's cute, after all, she's smart. (Stephanie gets a slap from Luna)
Stephanie:WTH You made me like this!!
Meggy:Did our diva tell you to praise the fringe people? 
Luna: do you want me to slap you too?
M

eggy:(shaking) no no no nevermind... What are you trying to convey? I don't understand.
Luna:I saw that the new student was very close to Jeremy. You know I've been Jeremy for a long time.
Stephanie: Yes, we know. Jeremy just doesn't serve you. After all, it's not like they both have anything, right?
Meggy:Maybe you misunderstood. The new boy just came today, won't he be like that, right? I saw Jeremy treat her like his sister.
Luna: I think that's stupid. In the beginning, they treated her like a friend, a sister, but later it was a long time ago. Things can change from hate to love, right?
Stephanie: So what do you want to do?
(confusing upfront)
Luna: I will tell you later. It's time for physical education. I'll send you a message when I get back.

During language class ....

Erica was required to discuss what she had to say after her turn. When Erica wanted to stretch, Stephanie and Meggy wanted to throw a roll of paper at Erica. But brushed aside by Jeremy. It's like he's a hero.Moreover, Luna is more and more open about her dislike for Erica, isn't she? After Erica's turn was over, Erica received thunderous applause from her classmates. It was Luna's turn, after her turn, Luna thought she would get applause too, but she expected, the class was quiet.

After school, Erica waited for her mother to take her home. Then Erica's phone rang....
'Hello Erica, I'm sorry mom. Mom can't take you to school. You can go back by yourself. You know the way back. I promise I'll take it next time.Keyword home, your birthday' Amber's voice was low.
' ok mom I'll be back first. Don't come back late,' said Erica .
Erica hung up the phone and went home.On the way home, she saw her classmates whispering. "She must be busy with work, right? She's the one who can't take her to school. I'm pretty sure she must be poor."

Ignoring their conversation, Erica continued home. Erica called Aveline Damien but Erica relieve that her mum at work....

Arrived at home.