76-77

76 Taking Photos

Su Tang could tell that Shi Man enjoyed this practical training. She did not want anyone to disturb Shi Man.

Fang Han sneered when she heard this. She suddenly raised her hand and grabbed Su Tangs collar. She said fiercely, Come out with me for a while.

Su Tang was hauled out of the canteen like a chick. Fang Han only let go when she reached a quiet corner. She took out a tissue in disgust and said slowly, Do you think I cant do anything to you just because Shi Man protects you sometimes? Dont forget that you were just an obedient dog under me in the past.

Fang Hans words were very unpleasant. She knew that she could not afford to offend Shi Man now, but seeing that Su Tang was living so comfortably by Shi Mans side while she had to tuck her tail between her legs, their identities were suddenly reversed. She could not take this lying down.

If it were not for the fact that she could not offend Shi Man, would she still be stepped on by a lowly person like Su Tang?

Fang Han raised her hand to grab Su Tangs hair and grabbed a piece of soft flesh at her waist. She leaned close to her ear and muttered fiercely, I wont let you off, let alone Shi Man. Since shes so busy now, Ill play with you first.

What do you want? Su Tang bit her lower lip and pushed her hand away.

Just as she caught a break, a girl suddenly walked over from the corner and took off Su Tangs clothes without any explanation.

Fang Han quickly covered Su Tangs mouth before she could shout for help. She cooperated with the person to take a few private photos of her before curling her lips in satisfaction and saying sarcastically, Do something for us. Otherwise, Ill send your photo to thirsty old men. You can forget about living a good life in the future.

Shi Jing. Su Tang panted as she covered her body. The corners of her eyes were forced to turn red. What do you want me to do?

Its very simple. Isnt Shi Man very well-liked by Instructor Zhang now? Fang Han squatted down with a smile and lifted her chin. I have a bracelet here. Just quietly stuff it into her pocket. You dont have to worry about anything else.

No, I cant do this. Su Tang bit her lower lip, her wet eyes filled with determination.

This was a plan that Fang Han and Shi Jing had painstakingly discussed. They could not let all their efforts go to waste with Su Tang.

Seeing that more and more students were walking out of the canteen after dinner, Shi Jing gave Fang Han a look. The two of them gagged her and took off her clothes. They took more than ten different nude photos before letting her go in satisfaction.

The flash shone on Su Tangs face, and Fang Hans smile became even more sinister. If you dont agree, Ill spread these photos all over the school now! Lets see how you can go to school!

Su Tang was already sobbing in her struggle. Tears fell to the ground one by one, but she still refused to agree.

Fang Han pinched her face angrily and lowered her voice. Think about your uncle and aunt. Are you going to waste the school opportunity they fought for you? Are you worthy of them?

Su Tang stood rooted to the ground in a daze. The blood on her lips faded, and her entire body trembled. Uncle

Thats right. Weve long investigated you. Before your uncle died, he entrusted you to Yi Zheng so that you could come to Cassel Academy to study. But now, you want to waste his feelings for an unimportant woman. Dont forget that Shi Man hasnt broken off her engagement with Yi Zheng. Shell deal with you sooner or later.