𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕 - 𝐃𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥

Taylor's POV

Taylor's POV

I woke up the next morning early, with Travis next to me. Last night I got to put Amelia to bed. I feel an indescribable connection to this girl. A connection that I can understand her through the eyes without even say words . A few hours of conversation with her makes me feel as if I've known her all my life and she was mine in some incarnation in a previous life. I really love this girl with all my heart and I know her what? less than 24 hours?. It's just a treat how special she is and how much she draws me to her with her character. Travis has a game today and as usual his family is going to support him, what he doesn't know is that I'm going to surprise him. I decided he was right and there was no point in hiding our relationship. It hasn't been revealed yet that we are together and I don't intend to declare it either, but those who see us today in a game together will understand on their own. Travis thinks I'm coming back home and I'll be at the airport and he'll be at during the game but I'm going to surprise him. I got up to brush my teeth and wash my face. I brushed my hair a bit.
And I got hungry so I left the room quietly to go down to the kitchen and make us breakfast.
When I left the room, I closed the door gently and continued walking down the hall, exactly two steps later I saw the door of Amelia's room opened and she came out rubbing her eyes.

I smiled and opened my arms for her to come. She came closer to me and wrapped her arms behind my legs and hugged me. She's very short and I'm very tall so it is strange that she reaches a certain height of my legs. I saw that she was still sleepy and it was hard for me to hug her like that so I picked her up and she put her head on my shoulder. She is very thin and weighs nothing relative to her age so it is very easy for me to pick her up.
I smiled even more and stroked her hair.

"Good morning sweetie".

"Good morning blondie" She told me in a sleepy voice and I laughed at how she called me.

"How did you sleep?"
I asked as I started to walked with her in my arms towards the kitchen.

"Good". she mumbled .
I decided to spoil her and the truth is that I didn't want to take her off my hands, I like that she's close to me like this. So I decided to gave up breakfast for now and go sit with her on the couch in the living room until she recovers from her sleep. I held her close to my chest and stroked her little head while playing with her hair. I started giving her little kisses in the face. On her forehead, on her cheeks, on her cute little nose, in her little closed eyes and around her little mouth.

"I need to tell you something but it's stay between us...no word to dad!".
I said that I know she's listening to me right now, and as soon as I mentioned her dad and that it was a secret she immediately opened her eyes and looked at me.

"Mmmm I already like it!".
She said immediately and I bursted laughing.

"I'm coming to the game today and we supsrise him, I talk to your grandma and she knows I'm coming but I need your help with something. It's the first time they are gonna see me and your dad together in public and probably you. I assume there will be paparazzi and a lots of people so I ask you to be on my side all the time ".