Part 1: Marriage

Yn: Taehyung don't do this pls, it's wrong, pls stop it, pls.
Listen to me pls.

She said while crying but taehyung is not ready to listen to her, he took her in bridal style and starts walking to the church, he stopped and looks at her. She is still crying.

Yn: Taehyung pls, listen to me once pls.

Yn: it's wrong , for God sake stop it, you are doing it wrong.

Taehyung: everything is fair in love and war baby.

Finally he said something cause all the time only Yn was crying, shouting but he didn't even say anything.

Yn: put me down pls .

Taehyung: don't struggle yourself wifey, oh sorry would be wifey.

He come closer to her face and said

Taehyung: save your tears baby afterall after this marriage, You have to cry every day,,,,this will be your job right.
She is still crying but stopped when taehyung say this to her that she have to cry all day.

Yn: it's a misunderstanding, pls give me one chance, i can explain.

Taehyung: explain or excuse!!!

He said while laughing.

Yn: taehy

She was about to say something when taehyung said....

Taehyung to priest: start the wedding .

Yn: taehyung pls.

Priest: Mr. Kim Taehyung do you take Min Yn as your lawful wife?

Taehyung: Yes i do.

He said with a smirk while looking at Yn.

Priest: Ms Min Yn do you take Mr. Kim Taehyung as your lawful husband?

Yn:(deep breath) Y-yes i do .

Priest: you both may kiss .

Yn POV: what can I do now ?
I want all these things with you taehyung but not like this, you are doing this because of revenge, even this marriage also.

As priest said Taehyung leaned towards her and hold her waist to pull her more closer to him.

Yn POV:
He leaned more closer to my lips and was about to place his lips on mine , i closed my eyes, and he placed his soft cherry lips on mine.
At first the kiss was soft, but then he bite my lower lips harshly that it started to bleed, after the kiss he wiped the blood from my lips with his thumb.

Priest: Congratulations now you are husband and wife.

Taehyung hold her waist and said....

Taehyung: thank you so much.

Taehyung: let's go wifey.

To be continued.....

Well hii guys how are you all? I am busy these days i hope you can understand it that's why I can't publish my other stories, i am sorry for that army's but this story,,, it's from my drafts so i publish this story now i hope you like this STORY and give lot's of love, and no hate comments ok.
Ok
Go and read and enjoy it.
And if you want me to write more stories then just say I will think about it, but right now i am busy.

And yeah tell me how is the part?
The first one!!

Vote
Comments
Follow
💞💞💞