Part 3: Tears

Yn to herself: what will I wear now ?
Should I asked tae for help? But the fact is that he will never help me and I can't go outside in that hoodie, what will everyone think about me, mom is nice, but I can't ask help from her.

Yn was thinking all these while sitting on bed that time taehyung enters the room and saw that she is wearing her favourite hoodie.

Already Taehyung is angry at her because of what she did with his family, with him, and now she wants his attention that's what taehyung thinks in his mind, he is not bad it's just his anger issues.

Taehyung: why are you wearing my hoodie?
Don't you have your own dresses?

Yn: tae, actually....

Taehyung: oh please first of all stop calling me tae, i remember everything what you did to me, now please just leave me alone.
Can you do this for me?
(While shouting)

Yn: "leave me alone",,,,you are the one
Who forced me to marry you and now you are saying this like i am forcing you for everything.

Taehyung: just shut up.

Yn: why should I?
When it's not my fault?
(While shouting)

Taehyung: it's your fault, so don't you dare to shout at me, do you understand it.
And who gives you permission to touch my things, you know what it's your natural habit to snatch other's property .

He turned around and said,

Taehyung: now this hoodie is also dirty because of you.

And he left from there.

Yn don't want to cry but after hearing tae's word her eyes became teary and tears are dropping from beautiful eyes.

(OTP)

Jk: hello Yn, are you okay?

Yn: brother in law i am fine don't worry, can you pls help me once just once?

Jk: is that a question?
Just say Yn, i know you i can understand you, i don't know the reason why you did that but i know i can trust you.
So just say.

Yn: thank you, pls say Kia to send me dress in my room.
Actually i don't have any clothes here so....

Jk: ok i will tell her, don't worry, take care of yourself.

Yn: ok (smiles)

Jk is Pri's husband, pri is Yn 's sister.

Jk and pri is happily married couple.

Time skip

Sia: Yn ,your dress is here.

Yn: thank you for this,

Sia: it's okay, it's tae oppa's favourite hoodie right.

Yn: where is washing machine, i need to wash his hoodie.

Sia looked at her and smiles and said,,,,

Sia: it's not dirty, you don't have to wash it.

Yn (in low voice): but I am dirty and he hates me .

Sia: did you say something?

Yn: no, tell me where is the washing machine?

Sia tells her the direction where is the washing machine.

Sia: something is fishy i think.
But don't know what is it?

Yn POV: what i am doing? Where am I ? I am lost there is no one who can keep direction to my heart, i am broken.

Time skip

Breakfast time:

Everyone is there, tae's family, Yn's family.

Grandma: Tae, what is this?
You married her, what people will say now that the famous billionaire businessman Kim Taehyung is married now, and it's a secret marriage, no one knows about it not even his family members.

Taehyung: grandma i am sorry, i know i should have told you but But the circumstances were such that I could not say anything to you.
I am sorry for that.

He looked at yn who is sitting beside his seat and said this to grandma.

Grandma: ok ok , Yn

Yn: Yes grandma.

She is about to say something when Mrs min said

Mrs Min: you disappointed me Yn.

Yn: mom

Tae pov: i can understand by her voice that she is verge of crying , i don't know why but i felt bad for her, i hold her hands softly, she looks at me that time i saw her red eyes just like she cried the whole night, her dry lips which i want to kiss but she changed everything,
suddenly tae's expression changed and he leave her hand.

Tae POV: you deserve this Yn, you deserve this.

To be continued,,,,,,

I want Votes!!!!
Comments!!!!

I am not satisfied with this.
Is it too bad,,,,you can say to me otherwise how can I understand it.
Disappointed.