8. Aadhya

"I don't know yaar, I am not sure! "

"Aadhya please come it would be fun." Roshni said.

"It's not safe; party in the woods. We can get ourselves into trouble." I said.

"It's safe Aadhya we are going with a group not alone chill and anyways don't you get bored with the daily routine with no thrill."

"I have enough thrill bro. I handle many kind of mental patients and trust me it's nothing less than a roller coaster." I said laughing.

"Okay then come for me, I wanna have fun."

"Fine Roshni."

"Also get Reena, she will enjoy with us." Roshni said.

"Seriously have I not told you about her brother. That guy would keep speaking nonsense to me for next how many months I don't know and also I am not sure if it's safe or not so I prefer to keep her out of this."

"Fine whatever. You just get your ass outside your house at 7 p.m. I am picking you up."

I disconnected the call and went for a shower.
We are going to the woods and it's cold outside so I guess I should wear a hoodie, jeans and boots.
Perfect!

When I was about to leave;
"Take this with you." Mom said.

"What's this?" I asked.

"Sandwiches and Parathas. And please be safe keep messaging me every hour."

"Ohh shit I almost forgot to tell you to make something."

"But I didn't."

Of course you didn't forget that's why you are a mother. Mother is not just giving birth it was this; taking care of your child even when they were 27 and on their own. Even though I was 27, I was dependant on my Mom, without her life and home would be incomplete.

"Thank you so much. Love you Mommy."

"Love you too and be safe."

"Of course. I'll see you at lunch tomorrow! Bye!"

Roshni started shouting like a drunkyard.

"Shhh... Stop! What is wrong with you Roshni? Stop acting like a drunk majnu."

"I swear if you were 10 secs late I was going to start shouting 'I love you babyy, please I m sorry will you marry me.' Dèja vu."
We both started laughing.

"Please don't even try to talk about him. Such a stupid guy he was, I am still embarrassed by the fact I dated him. I mean who does that it's so cliché."