Chapter 2: New family!!!

When I heard that my best friends were going to be my brothers, I was just so happy. I was happy to be away from my crappy family, I was happy to go to the same school as them, and I couldn't wait to get out if this stupid hospital room.
**3 hours later**
3 hours later, I was discharged from the hospital. I was in the waiting room when I saw a pair of hands cover my eyes.
" Guess who?!" A voice asked "hhm, chris??" " How'd u know??" He asked
" Wild guess" i said.
** back to new home **
I walked in and saw Kristian and karisma. I squealed and ran up to them. They stood fast and hugged me tight. I was so happy to see them once again. And now for my whole life.
" Do u guys know the news yet?" I asked
They said in onison " no"
" Well I'm you guys' new sister!!"
They jumped up so happy. Then questions pulled up.
" Why do u love here now" Kristian asked
" Well you know how I've been talking about my mom a lot?"
"Ya" she said
Well she started abusing me and she took her final step and I ended in the hospital" I said
She felt bad and said " sorry for u, u should of told us sooner and we could of helped."
" It's okay, so where am I going to stay for a while??"
Karisma said " u could stay in me and Kristian's room if u want."
I said okay and we walked up there. Their room was half pink half purple.
They told me I had to sleep in the middle of the room. I was okay with it. After dinner, I took a nice shower and got in bed. This bed is much cozier and confer than my old bed.
I think I'm going to like it here.