Chapter 7: Proposal

Chris knelt down on one knee and pulled out a box.
"Angel will you marry me?" he said
I looked at him with tears in my eyes and said..
"Yes I would love to!" I said
Wen he stood up, his family popped up behind the bench and yelled congrats. I jumped a little then ran up to them. I hugged them and said thank you for allowing this.
** 2 hours later **
I never called my mom ( biological) for 1 reason. The woman would beat my ass if she found out.
** 2 weeks later **
The girls asked me if I wanted to go dress shopping. I said yes then we left. At the mall, we stopped at pandora ( a jualury shop. I can't spell it) and bought a necklace then we left. Then we went to bare minerals.(makeup store) and got some new make up. The n we headed to a wedding dress shop. I picked out the most beautiful dress. I couldn't wait to wear it. After that, we stopped at Starbucks and then headed home.
** at home **
Crawford opened the door and then sat down. I called for da fam. When they got there, I asked if we could have a celebration party. They all said yes. I smiled. A couple days later, we started making invitations. We made about 125 since we knew a lot of people. Well I didn't, but they did.
I was so exited. I couldn't wait till July 4th (party day and yes we arranged or that day)