Battle for the Mushroom Kingdom & Epliouge

A/N: Ok everybody this is it, this is it the final chapter of this story. This is gonna be the greatest story I've ever created. So sit back and relax and enjoy the final conclusion of The Super Mario Bros Movie x male reader.

Down deep in the bottom of the sea, a squid known as a Blooper.

As the Blooper was being sucked into the stomach of the Maw-Ray, and inside Mario, Y/N, and Donkey Kong were slowly being digested

Donkey Kong: "So this is the end. Being slowly digested by an eel next to two idiots in overalls. *picks up a piece*

Mario: Mario: Well, at least your brother isn't gonna die because of you.

Donkey Kong: Least you're not gonna die with your dad thinking you're a joke.

Mario: "Yeah, well, my dad thinks I'm a joke, too"

Donkey Kong: "Yeah, well... Your dad's right!"

Mario: You know what? I feel bad enough. Just-just leave me alone.

Donkey Kong: I've never met your dad, but he sounds brilliant!

Y/N: Dude are you kidding me! Did you really have to say that in the worst situation we're in right now!

Mario; You know what? It's fine Y/N, let the Smash Monkey do whatever he wants!

As Mario said that it causes Donkey Kong to get even more angry and began to smash things as he stormed up to Mario.

Donkey Kong: "I... am.. more... than a guy... who smashes things!"

Then they heard the Maw-Ray roaring takes a big yawn and pushes them way back when they hit DK's kart.

But after the ride, the Maw-Ray lets out a burp and a Blooper lands on DK's face as he pulls it off.

But then they all realized they found his kart, with one working rocket barrel, they turn to each other and make the same smirk as they all thought of the same idea.

The Maw-Ray suddenly wakes up, like an upset stomach, it pops out of sea and coughs out smokes when Mario, Y/N and Donkey Kong came flying out riding on the rocket barrel.

All: Woo hoo!

Mario: That was amazing!

Donkey Kong: Now we're even!

Y/N: Now let's get our friends and the Kingdom back from Bowser's wrath!

And with that our heroes began to rocket off above the vast ocean to go back to the Mushroom Kingdom and save everyone. Meanwhile at the top of Bowser's Castle at the Mushroom Kingdom, the wedding is about to begin. All of the guests were being prepared as they begin to sit in their own booths.