Chapter 3: Unveiling

The air was thin almost suffocating even, the halls dimly lit, lights flickering in and out of sight such would be the perfect scenario for a horror movie but this was far from it.

The walls were all white, the doors made of steel with winds strong enough to make the steel doors close and open.

Loud and resounding footsteps can be heard as multiple figures cloaked in dark robes marched forward with a hurried pace.

In total, there were 10 cloaked figures, as they reached the end of the hallway they stopped. Suddenly the lights dimmed out and the winds calmed. 

Silence.... Utter silence. Not a single sound could be heard as suddenly a black mist surrounded the 10 figures who were dragged into a room.

The silent atmosphere was now filled with screams of agony and despair. The screams went on for about a minute as the hallways became silent yet again but now the white walls were covered in black gloo and the spotless floor now drenched in crimson red fluid, blood.

10 heads then hung from the celling of the hallway all lifeless as they dangled down from the black gloo. Soon countless eyes and hands sprouting from the black gloo on the wall as a head of what seemed like a monster from a Eldrich horror sprouted with a wild sickening grin on it's face.

"All's time shall come even that if it's the 'Great Seeker'... KEKEKEKE!"

"A little out of touch from reality, don't you think?" A male's voice rang out in the bloodied hallway as multiple blade slashes tore away at the eyes covered walls.

The man dusted off his cloths as his cold platinum grey eyes bore into that of the monster. The monster gazed back at the grey eyed male but found itself staring at a boundless sea as massive the infinitely big cosmos. 

"YOU HAVE COME!" The Eldrich being shouted out in pure delicacy forming a crazed grin on it's face as if the dish he had craved so much for had just been made.

The walls of the hallway shifted changing into spikes that completely crushed anything that could have been inside the hallway.

A tremor rocked the hallway as the spikes all cracked away to dust. Amidst the dust stood Zephyr surrounded by what seemed like 10 different weapons all slammed against the hard ground.

Multiple spikes made up of purely black matter lunged at Zephyr without letting him catch his breath. The spikes drive into his skin and soon his bones as blood dripped down from his body but 'Heal' was overloading the pain.

"AS EXPECTED OF THE GREAT SEEKER!! KEKEKEKE!" the monster then took a humanoid form. Long swords were there in place of hands while it's entire body was covered in black gloo, his eye sockets empty with a red glow gleaming inside and it's legs were freakish like that of an octopus. 

Zephyr took stance as a ethereal aura emitted from his blade.

*Clank!*

A loud sound of metals striking against one another resounded in the empty and morbid hallways as the man and beast when back and forth hacking away at each other with lighting fast speeds.

While the beast was getting slowed down due to the amount of damage it was receiving Zephyr didn't stop for a second. With his clash on his blade on his opponent's body his slashes came faster and faster.

*Clank!*

*Crinkle!*

Like that the blades on the hands of the Eldrich monster broke in pieces as it screeched in pain.

"Die" Zephyr's cold inhumane voice voiced out as his blade sliced the monster in two pieces. The black gloo covering the walls soon evaporated out of existence returning the hallways back to it's pristine white walls.