Unexpected Person

Hermione ignored the people walking by. Her mind was only focused on how she should act when she met Draco. Her wet hand grabbed her handphone and typed something.

I'll be there in a moment.

The closer she got to meeting Draco, the more her heart fluttered. When she saw the Franco Manca sign, Hermione stopped and took a deep breath. She pushed open the door with a smile.

The smile then faded when Hermione saw Draco with... a girl? Her friend? But they are too affectionate to be called friends. Hermione then approached their table.

"Hi, Draco," she said with an awkward smile. Her gaze was divided between Draco and the girl with him.

"Hey, long time no see. Great to see you again. How are you?" Draco pulled out an empty chair next to him, which Hermione then sat on.

"Not bad. Who is this gorgeous lady?" Hermione didn't expect this situation. She was wrong not to ask if Draco was going alone.

"Uh, sorry. Hermione, this is Luna, my girlfriend. Luna, this is Hermione." For a moment, Hermione wanted to disappear from earth.

"Hermione Granger. I didn't know Draco had such a pretty girlfriend," he shook Luna's hand and smiled.

"Luna Lovegood. I know right? He never brags about me, even on Instagram." Their conversation continued, but Hermione wanted to go home immediately and cry in her bed.

They hung out for about two hours until Hermione suggested that she should take her class. She then went home... and cried.