↺ 𝐏𝐥𝐮𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 ↺

☟︎

☟︎

↯ ______ ↯

{(M/n) POV}

Your eyes snapped open as you slowly lifted your head, off the thin bed you laid in. You blinked slowly getting used to just waking up before looking around to see your blank empty room only surrounded by a computer on the floor, a box of tissues as well as a small cat that seemed like it could never leave your room.

A sigh escaped your lips realizing you hadn't been dreaming about this place before you slowly stood up from your bed, letting the warm blanket wrapped around you fall off your shoulders, now exposing you to the cold air in your room.

You stared down at the floor slightly dazed before hearing a loud knocking against your door causing you to look up slowly. You groaned quietly not wanting to get up to answer the door, you only stared at it noticing the knock had stopped before repeating itself.

"(M/n)? Are you up? Caine wants us to go do our theme song again" Ragatha called from behind the door, slightly twisting the door knob for your door to no success since it was locked.

You slouched a bit not wanting to sing the dumb theme song again but felt bad about leaving Ragatha standing there. You let out a soft hum before getting off your bed and walking to your door, cracking it open slightly to see the light outside the hallway and a familiar red-haired doll.

Ragatha seemed to smile seeing you open your door as she waved at you "Oh! You're up (M/n), will you join us today? I don't want you all cooped up in your room again!" Ragatha lectured you a bit as you stared at her silently, deciding whether you were gonna join or not.

You thought for a bit and remembered you didn't join yesterday's game. You slowly looked back into your room seeing how empty it was, well it did feel a bit lonely so you turned to look at Ragatha before you nodded your head and walked out your door.

Ragatha looked at you with a satisfied smile before pulling you down the dormitory hallway, your legs dragged against the floor as you lazily walked along with the red-haired doll who looked pretty cheery today.

"I'm glad you decided to join us (M/n)! I'm sure everyone will be happy to see you joining" Ragatha said once more as you didn't respond, only nodding before a small poof cloud appeared showing Caine floating above you.

"There you two are!!! You two were just about to miss our opening performance!" Caine said shaking his finger
in a 'no' motion "Now that you're here let's get on with the show!" Caine yelled loudly before snapping his fingers.