↯ 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 ↯

☟︎

☟︎

♧︎ _____ ♧︎

{(M/n) POV}

"And we're back to the show!" Caine said out of nowhere, floating around as all your friends huddled together staring at the man who pointed his stick at all of you.

"Today's game for our special new member will be an indoor adventure to warm you up around here!!!" Caine said to Pomni who looked mildly uncomfortable as well as unsure what to say.

"What!? Oh my god, I don't want an in-house adventure!" Zooble grumbled with furrowed eyebrows (?) as they crossed their arms and glared at Caine who suddenly flew over to Zooble.

"Don't worry Zooble! I'll make it something unobtrusive that you can still choose to not get involved with!" Caine said cheerfully while patting Zooble's back. Who looked even more unimpressed.

Caine disappeared and reappeared in front of a stage with his arms wide out. "Today's adventure is...Gather the Gloinks!" Caine said happily while the rest of you groaned.

"That's right! The entire circus tent will be infested with Gloinks!" Caine announced with bubbles appearing right next to him with their toothy grin. "And YOU got to catch them all!!!"

"But what are Gloinks?" Bubbles said, asking Caine as he readjusted his bow proudly.

"Glad you asked Bubbles! These small-"

"And what do they do?" Bubbles said interrupting Caine who stayed silent for a bit before continuing.

"They-"

"And how do they-" Bubbles asked before being popped by Caine who looked forward.

"Gloinks are small mischievous critters that steal anything and everything they run into!" Caine said while pointing at a star gloink that was currently stealing a table which made you sigh at the pesky sight.

"Why do these humanoid hash browns do it? How do you stop them? That's for you to find out! Now good luck! And have fun, my little superstars!" Caine said while bowing and doing a little spin before disappearing.

Pomni's eye twitched as she looked at all of you baffled "...What did any of that mean?"

"Oh that's just one of Caine's little adventures," Ragatha said, trying to brush off Pomni's concern. "They're just something fun for us to do, to you know, keep us from going insane."