The 4 friends(1st part-The Ouija Board)

There was a boy named Oscar. He was from a rich family. He was a college boy and had a farmhouse and his late grandparent's house after a jungle from his city. In college, he had his three best friends Harry, Leo, and Henry. Oscar, Harry, and Leo were skeptics but Henry was superstitious. Henry always chants a mantra. He was always teased by his friends for it but he ignores it all time. For being superstitious he was called a priest by his friends.One day Oscar decided to go to his farmhouse with his best friends. All of them agreed to go to the house but Henry was a little bit afraid of not getting teased he also agreed. They thought the next day they would have lunch and would start their journey after that. As planned they started their journey with their belongings. After passing half of the jungle they got tired and it was going to be dark. So they thought to make their tent and stay there for the night. Henry was feeling something paranormal but he did not tell his friends. In a hiding way, Oscar tells Harry that they will play Ouija board to see the fearful face of Henry.Some rotten flesh smell was coming from the place where they started making their tent. They got their tent and Henry lit up the bunch of wood carried by Leo. Now, after roasting fishes brought by Henry on the fire they went to the tent. Oscar took out the Ouija board. Suddenly Henry gave a frightful face and said he would not play this game and went out of the tent by saying he was going to the toilet.Oscar started the game. They started to call the ghosts one by one. Nothing happened but suddenly on Oscar's call the controller of it started moving. They asked each of them not to move but it was automatically moving and started making the digit 8. It is believed that if the Ouija board shows 8 it means it is a evil spirit. Suddenly Oscar felt a hand on his shoulder and a warm exhalation falling on his body as if someone was standing right behind him. He turned back and saw Henry staring at him with a red eye as if blood was coming out from his eye. Oscar got scared and asked him for his peculiar behavior repeatedly. But there was no response. He told his 2 friends present there to move away from there but the actual thing Harry and Leo could not see anyone and were watching Oscar talking in the air. When this act was happening Henry was getting into the tent. Suddenly Oscar felt unconscious. They threw water on his face and he woke up. Henry got to know about the incident and told everyone to somehow manage to sit till the sun's rays fell on the tent. The next morning when in a hurry they started to pack up and run from that place they noticed something. they noticed that where they campfired there was 2 circles and there were 4 head of cat. And the worst part was the heads were in the same sequence as they were at night. As they saw it they started running towards the farmhouse. They went to their farmhouse and met with the chef who worked there. They told him all that happened last night. When the chef got to know about he said "Messiah! You don't know how lucky you were that you came alive." Now, the chef started telling the dark secrets of the jungle. 100 years ago, there was a village near the place where they stayed last night. The village was very peaceful. They had a culture of praying to a goddess. Every year they had to happy the goddess by giving the sacrifice of wild cats or they believed that the goddess would get angry and the village would be destroyed. One year came when there was no rain and every living animal started dying. Everyone thought the mother goddess got angry with them for some reason. There was a chief of the village who told everyone that he thought that now the goddess needed something more than the heads of wild cats. He said that now they should sacrifice humans to be happy with the goddess. He chose a family of a man, a pregnant wife, and a child and by the night he cut the heads of the family members and took it to the temple. By watching this the mother goddess got angry and cursed him that as he yearned for the family members he would also yearn all his life and even after death. Now, as there was drought the village moved out from there. But the chief didn't go because he wanted to happy the goddess so that she would take back her words. But that nothing happened and the mother goddess was not seen so far. In fear, the chief got mad and lit up his body with fire in front of the goddess.Now, the chief said that the place where you made your tent was the same place where the temple was. Now they understood everything that happened to them and made a theory that as he killed 4 members of a family that's why he couldn't harm them.