032

・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"Vee?" Wednesday's soft voice called through the bathroom door, a gentle knock against the wood following shortly after. Raven's face burrowed into her knees, mute tears trickling down her freckled cheeks as her teeth nibbled her bottom lip softly, her back pressed against the door. Wednesday exhaled, never knowing what to do when someone gets emotional. "Will you let me in?" She asked as delicately as she could.

A click echoed out, signalling that the lock had been unhooked and she cautiously pushed open the door, peering into the bathroom to see the redhead cooped up into the corner, playing with her long locks nervously, her cheeks coated with tears. "What's troubling you, ma chérie?" She asked calmly, sliding down onto her knees to sit opposite her girlfriend who looked away sadly. "Hm?" She hummed quietly, using her finger to gently direct Raven's face to look at her.

The redhead's eyes darted down to the floor, "he's going to take you away from me," she whispered shakily. Wednesday's brows nearly knitted together at the statement.

"He's not going to take me away from you, my love, I want you. Nobody else." She promised, stroking the stray hairs away from Raven's tear-soaked cheeks. The freckled girl leaned into the coldness of Wednesday's palm, sniffling silently. "I do owe him for nearly getting him killed, but I made him admit that it wasn't a date." She spoke up, her thumb stroking Raven's warm cheek. "However, I owe you a date." She told her girlfriend with a small smile.

"You would actually go on a date with me?" Raven asked, chuckling quietly as she stared up at her girlfriend with glossy eyes.

"Always." Wednesday told her firmly, planting a soft kiss onto the girl's forehead. "How about we watch a movie later on your device?" The goth asked quietly.

"It's called a laptop, Wens."

"I knew that." Wednesday responded blankly. "I can get us snacks on the way back."

A grin etched onto Raven's face and she nodded quickly, "yes please," she whispered shyly before diving into Wednesday's chest, hugging her tightly as Wednesday wrapped her arm around the girl, only enjoying hugs when it came to the redhead.

"I best go before I'm late, pick out some movies for us while I'm gone, okay?"

"Okay." Raven whispered with a nod.

Wednesday stopped at the door and turned to look at the redhead. She bit down on her tongue. Just say the words, dammit. She thought to herself, her grip tightening around the door handle firmly as she swallowed thickly. Her mouth parted, expecting words to slip through but they never came. A sigh left her lips and she shook her head at her own nervousness before slipping out of the door, closing it softly behind her, resting her head on it for a moment with her eyes scrunched up.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Raven hummed to herself softly, flicking through Netflix on her laptop as she searched for a handful of movies that both herself and Wednesday would like, which wouldn't be too hard to look for as they both enjoyed horrors.