033

・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Xavier jumped, spotting Wednesday sitting in the furthest corner of his art studio, a knife in her hand as her cold eyes glared at him dangerously. A scoff slipped from his lips and he threw his coat to the side in a random direction, "you know what? You need to stay out of my space." He gritted out as he neared her.

"You need to take your own advice." She seethed out darkly, spinning the knife round and stabbing it into the wooden table beside her before standing up, "you left that in my room." She told him, motioning towards the blade. "Actually, you left it in Raven." She growled out, stepping closer towards him menacingly, "how long have you been seeing Kinbott?"

Xavier faltered slightly, leaning in closer to her as his eyes squinted accusatory-like, "have you...?" He let out a scoff and shook his head, slapping his arms by his side in agitation, "what am I saying? Of course you have. You've been spying on me, right?" He asked the girl, silence and a glare being her answer.

He tugged the blade out of the wood, taking it into his own hand as he let out a sigh, "because I'm the villain in your fantasy," he accused as he eyed the blade curiously, not really understanding what she meant by he had left it in Raven, "my father thinks that my mental health is a PR problem that he needs to manage. He wanted to keep his troubled son out of the tabloids." He spoke up, twirling the knife into his hand. He put his hands out in surrender, "I wasn't in your room. Believe me, or don't believe me. I don't care."

Wednesday strolled away casually, not at all bothered by his dramatics and he rolled his eyes, sucking in a breath before turning to face her, seeing the goth hovering beside a covered painting. "Your painting's been improving." She claimed flatly. "I enjoy this one in particular," she spoke, reaching her hand up to ball the material into her fist before yanking it away quickly, revealing the slashed up face of Dr. Kinbott. "Feels like you really lived it," Wednesday added on blankly, her hands folded in front of her.

Xavier fidgeted in his place, swallowing silently as the words to defend himself struggled to leave him. "What do you want?" He asked instead.

"I'm asking the questions," Wednesday shot back quickly before facing away from him, slowly approaching the side counter, grasping onto an inhaler that laid on the side. "Why do you have Rowan's inhaler?" Wednesday asked him sternly, receiving silence in answer, and she spun back round to scoop up the pair of broken glasses that belonged to the bee-obsessed teenager she saw as a friend, holding them up for the boy to see, "or Eugene's glasses?" She then hooked a necklace over the tip of her finger, raising it into the air as the light caught the reflective pieces, "or Raven's necklace she wore the night the monster attacked her?" She asked him, her voice lowering as her eyes spotted the dirt and blood that dotted around the jewellery.

"Woah, woah," Xavier interrupted with a frown on his face, stepping forward with his arm outstretched.

"Or these stalker images you took of me?" She added on, throwing the stack of photographs onto the counter.