~secret~

(TEHE FIRST ONESHOT )
TW:METIONS OF SA, PAST ABUSE METIONS,HINTED TRANSPHOBIA
Lime?lemon? I'm not sure  and fluff
      Karl was just cleaning up around the house when he saw Alex's clothes were scattered everywhere around the room. "My god can't he keep anything neat?" Karl sighs to himself picking up the clothes and throwing them in a basket to wash.

   Alex was on the couch in Karl's sweater which was comedically oversized watching a show. Alex for some reason always wore Karl's stuff when it was laundry days not that karl minded. He also hated the thought of getting dressed infront of karl even though they've been together for about two years.

   Karl walks over to the couch wrapping his arms around the younger's torso only to feel something squishy so he squeezes. This elicits a soft moan from his boyfriend. "Baby? What's wrong?" Alex went red and then he started to shake in fear. He couldn't tell him! he couldn't! Karl would hate him he'd never even wanna look at him again!

  After about 30 minutes of questioning later Alex finally told the truth. "Karl...I'm trans.." Karl's face went blank. "That's all this was about?" The older boy laughs and kisses all over Alex's face. "Sweetheart that's perfectly fine!" Alex seems shocked "but shlatt..he-" Alex's breath quickens as he remembers the terrible gruesome things that man used to do to him.

  Karl kissed Alex's head reassuringly. "I'm not shlatt and I'll never do anything to you without your consent okay?" Quackity nods and hugs onto Karl the two sitting there sighing both feeling happy and accepted.

((IM SORRY I TRIED MY BEST 🥲))