-❄️ACT7❄️-

Neo eyes open she felt hurt remember what happened "Neo" Jordan walks to her "don't touch me!" she stares at them tears falling then at Marie "tell me what happened before you came to my dorm" Neo felt her body get more colder "we should-"no, Jord...

Neo eyes open she felt hurt remember what happened "Neo" Jordan walks to her "don't touch me!" she stares at them tears falling then at Marie "tell me what happened before you came to my dorm" Neo felt her body get more colder "we should-"no, Jorden tell me in front of your friends" cold mist surrounded Neo "you need to calm down" "I don't need to calm down! Just tell me the truth" Emma looks at Neo with a hurt look "I kiss Marie" Jorden confess "it was a mistake Neo...I- I love you" they move closer "Jorden please.... I-I can't trust you anymore" Neo leaves the room leaving ice prints on the ground "Fuck!!" Jorden throws a chair "Jorden-"don't Marie.... Don't... just leave me the fuck alone" everyone goes to their separate ways.... Neo walks towards the woods let it go "ahhhhhhh!!!!!" She falls to the ground as ice surrounds her "mom I wish you were here with me..... I wish I die with you" Neo hugs herself *ding she grabs her phone to see a text from Andre........

Neo walks back to the house and sees Cate on the couch "what happened?" "She over used her power" Andre says as Jorden stares at her hoping she would look at them "this is what she gets for mind-raping her friends" cates wakes up then disappears "...

Neo walks back to the house and sees Cate on the couch "what happened?" "She over used her power" Andre says as Jorden stares at her hoping she would look at them "this is what she gets for mind-raping her friends" cates wakes up then disappears "holy shit,where'd she go?" Jorden ask "uh, guys" Dusty says pointing to an open wall "oh, what the fuck?" Marie walks to it as everyone follows her as the bricks slowly disappear "holy shit" "what's happening?" Neo felt her body was different "maybe Cate's more powerful than we thought." Marie says "whatever. I'm done with this shit" Andre leaves as Neo follows him "Andre, Neo wait we don't know where we are or what she did to us?"...... "Caleb!" Everyone hides "Caleb?" "Come back!" Neo watch's the seen a women looking for her son as little Cate gets taking away by the police "this is Cate memories" Neo says "hey!" Everyone looks at a man "what are you greasy sacks of fuck nuts doing in here?" "What the fuck?" "Soldier boy?" "Who?" Neo ask "what are you doing in here" "I'm Cate imaginary friend from when she was a kid. Boyfriend, really. I taught her how to jerk off. Diddle that skittle. Flick the bean. How to find that man in the canoe. She came like a faucet. She'd crank up the Jonas brothers and she'd hump a soldier boy pillow. She'd raw-dog that pillow till she saw god." Neo ears flatten "gross" "it was pretty romantic".......

" Neo ears flatten "gross" "it was pretty romantic"